Chapter 58: Cram school

Xie Sui told Jibai about himself and Li Xiaoyi.

Jibai vaguely remembered that Li Chen's parents divorced when she was very young.

The marriage of Li Chen's parents belongs to the nature of family marriage. His father Li Ting has always been a more sane and wise entrepreneur. If there is any flaw in his life, it should be when he was in middle age, and suddenly fell in love with him and fell in love. He married another woman, and in order to realize his love, he divorced his original wife and married Cheng Xiao, despite all obstacles and pressure.

The unscrupulous media exposed this incident. For a time, the divorce incident of Li Ting made a lot of noise in Jiangcheng and made headlines in various street tabloids.

The proud Li Chen also became the target of others.

At that time, Jibai and Li Chen were primary school classmates, Li Chen was in sixth grade, and she was in third grade.

At that time, Li Chen's personality changed to the current Li Xiaoyi, smart and sensible. He never showed any sadness or sadness in front of the teacher and other children.

On the morning when his mother moved out of Li's house, he was still a student representative of the graduating class and gave a speech under the national flag, with a tight face, serious and serious.

But at dusk, Jibai found that Li Chen was sitting alone on the deserted garden steps, wiping tears silently.

Jibai held a pack of white rabbit toffee she just bought in her hand. She walked over, patted his shoulder lightly, and handed him a toffee.

"Don't cry, please eat."

Li Chen raised his crying red hazy teary eyes to look at Ji Bai, took the candy and threw it out, then ran away.

Ji Bai thinks about it now, it should be that he doesn't want others to see his weak side.

But at that time, Jibai was really sad, so delicious white rabbit toffee, she kindly distributed him to him, but he threw it away.

Since then, Jibai has been a little scared of Li Chen, and she always avoided him in school.

This situation continued until the two grew up and sensible. Jibai would often meet Li Chen at banquets, but the relationship between the two remained weak.

Thinking about it now, the divorce of Li Chen's parents is incalculable to the young Li Chen.

Looking back now, Jibai felt that Li Chen was quite tolerant, pretending to be like a okay person.

But she never expected that Xie Sui and Li Chen had such a wonderful relationship.

During that time, Jibai often saw Li Xiaoyi's figure at the school gate. He either hid under the sycamore tree across the road and probed towards the school gate, or pretended to buy things in the stationery store nearby...

Although he squatted and thanked him, he didn't take the initiative to show up to disturb his life, just looked at him from a distance.

Persevering like a girl who is infatuated

After Jibai walked to the sycamore tree, he took Li Xiaoyi out: "My child, why are you here again."

"I, I'm passing by."

"What a coincidence, you will pass by Dexin High School every day after school, and you let me catch it every day."

"Damn."

Li Xiaoyi broke away from Jibai and mumbled: "I'll see if my brother is out of school."

"Don't call him brother."