Chapter 64: sold

At the end of May, the grades of the final monthly exam for the third year of high school came down. As long as there is no major disturbance this month, the scores for the college entrance examination can almost be set.

In the evening, on the empty rooftop, Ji Baizi carefully checked Xie Sui's scores in various subjects.

Xie Sui sat next to her, looking at her frowning brows, panicking.

"Ok..."

"Well what, can you give me a word." He was very anxious.

Jibai patted Xie Sui's shoulder, and said happily: "A normal copy should be fine!"

"Oh."

Jibai watched his eyes sink, and his face was not so good. He asked if the child was happy and silly.

"Xie Sui, you can get a copy of this score."

"An ordinary book."

Xie Sui emphasized the word "ordinary": "It is not the S university you are going to take, nor is it any key university."

This year he studied desperately and forced himself to read books that he was not interested in. The result was not what he wanted.

"This is already very good." Jibai shook his hand: "You know there are many people whose foundation is better than you, but they are not as good as you now."

"Why should I compare with those people."

Xie Sui clenched his fists, and the transcript was wrinkled by him: "Either S is big, or I won't read it."

"Why do you have to be S major?" Jibai felt very incomprehensible to his stubbornness: "It is already an unexpected surprise that you can pass the exam."

Xie Sui shook his head, why does it have to be S? She still doesn't understand, everything is to be with her.

Doing these things that he was originally not good at or like, staying up late every night to solve math problems that he didn't know what meaning to him was all for this goal.

If this goal is not achieved, all efforts will be in vain.

"There is still time." Xie Sui grabbed the test paper and stood up: "There are still a few days, I will work harder, it will definitely work."

Nothing is difficult to get him, since childhood, as long as he wants...he can get it.

When he was a child, the fat Ahu next door bought a game console and showed it off in front of him every day. Xie Sui went to do odd jobs by himself, and found a way to make enough money to buy the game console. Later, Fatty Ahu lost the game console by himself and said that Xie Sui had stolen his game console and must Xie Sui return it to him.

Xie Sui didn't pay it back, he beat him severely.

From then on, Xie Sui became a bad boy in the eyes of the neighbors, and no one played with him anymore.

He fights the whole world alone, he believes in his own way, so he will never compromise easily.

In the evening, Jibai texted Xie Sui and asked: "Do you really want to go to the same university as me? It doesn't have to be S major, other schools are fine?"

Xie Sui replied to her: "Jibai, how many points did you test this time?"

"673."

At the top of the dialog box, it shows that the other party has been typing. After typing for almost a minute, Jibai received a brief message——

"If the college entrance examination score is lower than this, I will beat you, you know."

Jibai:...

Jibai looked at this message over and over again, and finally extinguished the little gloomy flame in his heart.