Chapter 50: dispute

Ji Baipain cried happily, rubbing all the tears on Xie Sui's clothes, and the part on his shoulder was deep.

She let go of him, sniffed, feeling very embarrassed, and took out a tissue to wipe the wetness of his shoulders.

Xie Sui took her hand, bowed his head and kissed the back of her hand.

Jibai saw a certain pious and serious meaning in his deep eyes.

"You believe me, that's enough."

Xie Sui doesn't care about the eyes of others, as long as Xiaobai believes in him, for him, it is already the world.

Jibai pulled his hand back, rubbed his red nose, and asked, "Show me the English test paper."

"what."

"Give me the answer sheet and test paper, and let me see where you are wrong."

"..."

"Wait for me." Xie Sui hurriedly got up, ran to the trash can where he had thrown the test paper before, pinched his nose and reached in with his hand, and picked up the English answer sheet that he had crumpled up.

Xie Sui unfolded the test paper and said to Jibai: "Don't touch it, I just hold it and you just look at it."

Looking at him, Jibai pointed his orchid finger up, unfolding the crumpled answer sheet with disgust, and handing it to her, guessing that he knew what "abuse" the test paper had encountered.

"Xie Sui, you have to control your temper sometimes. Don't just throw things away and copy guys. It's scary."

Xie Sui nodded silently.

He listened to what Xiaobai said.

He looked at the girl's face expectantly: "Ninety minutes, I passed."

Jibai smiled comfortedly: "It's very unexpected."

"Unexpectedly, you don't believe me so much."

"Yeah, I thought you were already very good if you could take a 70-point test."

She didn't expect Xie Suizhen to be able to pass, after all, he was a foundation from scratch.

Xie Sui looked at the blushing 90 points and said lightly: "It's a pity."

"What a pity?"

"It's still a point." He looked at her with an unruly smile at the corner of his mouth.

Jibai was stunned, and realized what Xie Sui pointed out.

"Of course, if Xiaobai is willing to lower his request, I won't mind." Xie Sui touched his cheek with his fingertips.

"A point difference is a point difference." Jibai stood up and patted his shoulder: "I can only work hard next time."

Xie Sui is not a shameless person, although overall it is not bad, but if he does not reach the agreed score, he will not force it.

"All right." He licked his lips: "Next time I work hard, I will definitely let Xiaobai kiss me."

Jibai walked up a few steps and looked back at the boy.

The sun slanted and shot in through the checkered skylight, just spilling on the boy.

He was sitting in the sun, his silhouette glowing, and his body exuded the lazy spring grass breath.

"Xie Sui, you close your eyes."

Xie Sui turned his head and blinked his eyes with long eyelashes: "What are you doing?"