Chapter 80: Shy time

In the evening, Jibai came out of the conference room and made several phone calls to Xie Sui, but he didn't answer, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Most of the employees in the company have already left work, and several marketing departments are still working overtime because of planning.

Jibai asked them to go home as soon as they were done, and don't delay it too late.

The girls stood up flattered and saw each other: "President Bai walks slowly."

In the company, most employees are in awe and awe of Jibai. Of course, this is also normal. Jibai knows that he is young and it is easy to mingle with young employees. This is absolutely necessary to be cautious, because once he loses fear of the leader, his work may be taken lightly and there may be mistakes.

Just as Jibai walked out of the door, he saw Xie Sui, who had been missing all day, sitting on the stairs in front of the office building.

He rested his chin in his hand and looked at the stars in the night sky, not knowing what he was thinking.

What is he doing sitting here!

Jibai was slightly surprised, and he walked over to find that this guy was actually dozing off with his arm.

She leaned close to him and smelled a strong smell of wine. Ji Bai frowned and stretched out his hand to wake him up, but just as he stretched out his hand, he paused and then retracted.

He was wearing a well-fitting suit, the smooth lines of the suit outlined his tall and slender physique, and the tie was tightly tied around the neckline of the white shirt, making his breath a little heavy.

Jibai guessed that he should have been with the customer just now.

She took out her mobile phone and gave Dai Xingye a call. The phone was connected. Without waiting for the other person to speak, Ji Bai asked angrily: "With so many people in your company, can't you find anyone who can drink? You know you can't drink. Let him drink it, and if you do this again, I will take your broken company in one pot!"

Dai Xingye couldn't afford to provoke the little white manager, and repeatedly explained: "Hey, Bai's wife, this time I saw a major customer. If the talks are done, the market for our new energy vehicles will even be completely opened. I want Xie to drink, mainly because he is the boss, and it's not justified if the client doesn't drink, right."

Xie Sui seemed to be a little more awake, provoked a pair of peachy eyes, stretched out his hand and rubbed Ji Bai's head.

Jibai was too lazy to talk nonsense with Dai Xingye, hung up the phone and helped Xie Sui up.

On the contrary, the young man pulled her hard and pulled her into his arms and let her sit on his lap.

Jibai loosened his tie angrily, pulled his collar apart, and breathed smoothly.

"Little Bai, look at the stars."

Xie Sui cupped her waist with one hand, and pointed at the stars in the sky with the other: "Look."

"It depends on your size."

Jibai wanted to get up, but even if this guy had drunk, she still had the strength, and she slapped her slender waist hard, but she couldn't get away from him.

"You can't drink too much, why are you not obedient?" She squeezed Xie Sui's face and said angrily: "Sooner or later, I have to buy your broken company."

Although this has been said for almost a year, but it is just talking.

Xie Sui looked up at the blue night sky, her beautiful light coffee eyes were full of stars——