Chapter 42: Can be together

Li Chen walked through the rows of bookshelves to the end of the reading room.

The girl leaned against the bookshelf, her dark brown eyes staring out the window in a daze.

The few strands of hair between the temples looked very transparent under the shining of the sun. She frowned slightly, her lips tightly pressed.

He asked aloud: "Jiebai, what's the matter with you?"

Jibai returned to his senses and suddenly looked at Li Chen: "It's okay, I just... was thinking about something."

"Where is that person?"

"Oh, he's gone."

Jibai's gaze fell on the few Chinese-English classics at hand: "He... just like that, not very polite, he was really offensive just now, sorry."

Li Chen smiled gently: "Why do you want to apologize for him?"

Yes, why did she apologize for metabolism.

Jibai remembered the unruly behavior of the boy just now, and his cheeks turned red unconsciously, and the lips still had his temperature and touch, wet and soft.

She couldn't help licking her lower lip.

Li Chen didn't know that Jibai was already in a mess at this moment. He picked a few books from the shelf and asked Jibai, "Do you still want to read books, or are you going back?"

"Let's go back."

Jibai walked a few steps, and Jier seemed to think of something. She turned back and took away the Chinese-English classics that Xie Sui had left behind.

Li Chen drove Jibai home. At the door of the villa, he stopped Jibai: "Xiaobai, wait."

Jibai turned around and asked him, "Brother Li Chen, is there anything else?"

"If you have any problems with your studies, please call me at any time. Also, it's still early and there is no time to prepare for the exam. You don't have to work hard."

Ji Bai smiled slightly: "Okay."

Her smile made Li Chen feel refreshed, and his mood became very good: "By the way, the boy just now doesn't look like a good stubble, so try to minimize contact with him."

When mentioning Xie Sui, Ji Bai lowered his eyes slightly, his eyes darkened: "He is not bad, he just looks fierce."

Li Chen's good cultivation prevented him from telling others' bad things behind his back. Seeing Jibai say this, he said faintly, "In short, everything is now focused on learning."

"I know."

Saying goodbye to Li Chen, Jibai turned around and returned to the mansion.

On the second floor, Ji Fei Fei took a picture of the two talking with her mobile phone, and hurried downstairs. Ji Bai just pushed the door and entered. She stood at the top of the stairs and looked at her.

Ji Fei Fei raised his phone and said with a sneer: "It turned out to be hooked up with Li's prince, but Chen Zheyang was so stupid that he was looking forward to you. At this moment, he climbed the high branch and even the favorite Zheyang in the past. Brother ignored it."

The sourness in Ji Fei's words can be heard from a long distance away. In fact, she doesn't like Chen Zheyang, but she just can't stand Chen Zheyang's empathy, as if it's something that belongs to her, usually she just put it there. I wouldn't take a second look, but suddenly one day, the thing ran away on its own with long legs, or went to the rival sister, which made Ji Feifei intolerable.