Chapter 51: Too capable

Ji Fei Fei cut his wrist.

Blood spilled all over the bed, dyeing those beautiful dresses bright red.

She still didn't have the heart to die. In a few seconds after the wrist was cut, pain and fear swallowed her. She grabbed her blood-filled wrist, stumbled out of the room, and screamed in fear. : "Dad, mom...Help!"

Tao Jiazhi hurried upstairs, scared to death: "What did you do, Fei! God, a lot of blood!"

Ji Fei Fei's face was pale, and she curled up on the ground, like a wriggling earthworm.

The blood on the wrist rushed out, and couldn't stop it...

Jibai heard the movement and walked out of the room, and saw her mother holding Ji Fei, crying with rain: "Fei Fei, why are you so stupid! How can you do such a thing? Are you punishing mother."

Seeing Ji Fei Fei almost passed out, Tao Jiazhi was just holding her and crying, and there was no one left.

She calmly took out her mobile phone and dialed 120. After explaining her address, under the guidance of the doctor, she found a clean veil to tie Ji Feifei's wrist to stop the bleeding temporarily.

Tao Jiazhi was almost frightened. Sitting in a pool of blood, he kept wiping tears. He couldn't help with any help, but he blamed Jibai: "It's all you! You are the one who killed your sister! No! A cloakroom! Why can't you give it to your sister? How can I give birth to such a domineering daughter!"

Ji Bai bandaged the wound on Ji Fei's hand. Tao Jiazhi suddenly pushed her from behind, causing her to almost fall.

"If something happens to Fei Fei, I want you to pay for it!"

Jibai was shocked by her unintentional intimidation, so she took a few steps back.

If something happens to Fei Fei, I want you to pay for your life...

In the previous life, when Jibai tried to escape from the hospital, her mother had threatened her in this way.

It turns out that after being reborn once, many things seem to have changed, but in fact, the essence will not change.

The kind people are still kind, the evil people will never change, the teenager who loves her loves her as always, and the parents will always be the parents of Ji Feifei...

She is nothing!

Soon, the ambulance hurried to the hospital. The doctors and nurses carried Ji Fei Fei, who had fainted, onto a stretcher. His mother stayed with Ji Fei Fei and went to the hospital with her.

At home, there was only a lonely and lonely figure left. She was sitting on the stairs with her head in her arms, embarrassed.

Aunt Zhou, the servant, took a rag and went upstairs, knelt on the ground to wipe the solidified blood, shook her head and said: "For nothing, don't worry too much, sister must be fine..."

"I don't care if there is anything wrong with her." Jibai raised her head, and there was only endless frost and indifference in her dark eyes: "Even if she dies the next moment, it has nothing to do with me."

Aunt Zhou sighed helplessly: "Say something that shouldn't be said, how can there be such parents in the world."

Yes, how could there be such parents in this world, Jibai also wants to know.

Just then, Jibai's cell phone rang, and the caller ID was Ji Mingzhi.

When the accident happened, Ji Mingzhi was not at home, but from Tao Jiazhi's incoherent cry, he probably knew the cause and effect of the incident and immediately called to question Jibai.