Chapter 32: Be good

On the steep **** not far away, several teenagers were eager to have a skiing competition.

"Slide down in one go, whoever stops is the dog."

"If you lose, please treat tonight, don't bother."

"Wait, there seems to be a missing person, what about Brother?"

Cong Yuzhou found out that Xie Sui was nowhere to be seen. He looked for a long while on the vast snow slopes before finding Xie Sui in the children's gentle **** area.

He accompanies Jibai, pulling her wrist, pulling her down slowly...

Seeing Xie Sui's apparent diligence and pretending to be serious, Cong Yuzhou raised his eyebrows and wanted to laugh inexplicably.

Staying beside her, wolves turned into dogs, so he almost wagged his tail and stuck his tongue to lick people.

Jiang Zhongning hugged his girlfriend, looked at Xie Sui, and sighed: "Brother Sui is very patient with women. Last time I asked him to teach Lao Tzu to skate. In less than three minutes, he just kicked him directly."

His girlfriend Lu Wei glanced at Jiang Zhongning, disgusted and said: "Who makes you stupid? Brother Sui can bear you for three minutes, not bad."

Jiang Zhongning squeezed Lu Wei's chin fondly: "Who is stupid? Huh?"

"Let go! Oh! I hate you!"

Everyone had fun at the ski resort for an afternoon, changed their clothes and walked out of the rest center. Chen Zheyang and Cong Yuzhou also formally bumped into each other.

People on both sides can clearly see the difference in class. The boys and girls around Chen Zheyang, brand-name clothes and trousers all over their bodies, and two luxury cars with the wind beside them;

And beside Cong Yuzhou, the boys wearing mountaineering equipment and pushing mountain bikes looked wild.

Both parties looked at each other and had their own ideas.

Lu Weiwei, Jiang Zhongning's girlfriend, was envious when she saw the famous brand full of other girls.

The eyes of Chen Zheyang's friends fell on Lu Weiwei, who had a beautiful face and a hot body, almost unable to draw it back.

Since Xie Suihas Jifeifei's reputation before, and the relationship between Jijia sisters, Chen Zheyang was somewhat displeased with Xie Sui.

However, Jibai stayed with Xie Sui the whole afternoon, which made him somewhat uncertain about the relationship between the two.

Out of courtesy and education, he still greeted Xie Sui lightly.

Xie Sui ignored him, bowed his head and said to Jibai: "Let's soak in the hot springs at night."

Without waiting for Jibai to answer, Chen Zheyang interrupted: "Our hotel has a private hot spring, so there is no need to go to other hot spring villas."

Xie Sui's gaze slowly moved to Chen Zheyang.

"Is Lao Tzu asking you."

He exudes a cold and sharp aura, which is very deterrent.

Chen Zheyang was actually a little embarrassed, avoiding his sharp edge, and turned to Jibai and said: "Don't leave the hotel at night, I promised uncles and aunts to take you back safely."

Chen Zheyang didn't have any problems with these words. Jibai thought about it, and said to Xie Sui: "Xie Sui, I won't be out at night."

Xie Sui didn't speak, and turned away with a calm face.

Acting Spoiled In His Indifferent ArmsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara