Chapter 30: Domineering

The live interview just talked about the cello loss incident ten minutes ago. At this moment, the video of Ji Fei sneaking the piano from the rehearsal room was broadcast, and the students present began to react--

The person who stole the piano turned out to be herself, isn't this a thief calling for a thief!

Tang Xuanqi, who was unreasonably stolen the piano for no reason, stood up and shouted loudly: "It turns out that the thief is shouting to catch the thief! It's no wonder that you ran to the Academic Affairs Office to sue me for the black case when the piano was lost, and wanted to frame me. Yeah!"

The surrounding classmates immediately asked what happened to Tang Xuanqi. Tang Xuanqi told the story of Ji Feifei who had planted her to steal the piano for no reason. She also pressed her head to apologize, and even threatened that if she did not apologize, she would hang it on the Internet. She incited fans to attack her and made her the second Encore!

The classmates looked at Ji Fei Fei in the studio, and couldn't help but sweat, and felt that she was like a terrifying devil with a hideous face.

There was no blood on Ji Feifei's face, sometimes looking at the host, and sometimes looking at the surveillance video on the wall, her body trembling like chaff.

"con man!"

"This scheming... is terrible."

"God, is this still an inspirational goddess? This is the devil!"

"Really, I'm convinced that this reverse today."

...

The classmates whispered and whispered. He was a host with good adaptability on the spot, and was shocked by the sudden accident on the spot.

The reaction of the leaders of the Education Bureau in the audience was half a beat slower than the classmates, but they also understood what was going on, got up one after another, and walked out of the auditorium with a calm face.

Principal Chen hurriedly chased him out: "Liu Ju, don't be angry with Liu Ju. If you have a misunderstanding, I must investigate it clearly!"

"This is the inspirational student cultivated by your school!"

"No, no, there must be a misunderstanding! Liu Ju, listen to my explanation!"

"No need to explain, the farce ends here!"

The leaders walked away one by one.

Ji Feifei looked at the classmates in the audience. They looked different, some were angry, some sympathized with her, and even the crowd watching the show...

She knew that it was over, everything was over.

Finally, she saw the silence in the last row of the auditorium.

Ji Bai stared at her blankly, like a judge.

Ji Fei Fei finally understood why Ji Bai was so calm during this period and couldn't bear it, she knew... she knew she was not at ease!

It turned out to be waiting for her this time!

Ji Fei Fei slowly stood up, feeling that the world was spinning around, and she fainted unexpectedly!

The studio immediately went into a mess. The host was so scared that he immediately asked the people around to call 120 ambulance...

Jibai stopped staying, and ran out of the auditorium in three or two steps, just in time when Xie Sui, the "initiator," was taken down from the second floor by two security guards.

The security clasped his hand, but he threw it away impatiently.

With an unruly look between his eyebrows, he said unceremoniously: "Don't touch me, go by yourself."