Chapter 59: Iriyama

During that time, perhaps because the war in the third year of high school had begun, the chances of Jibai and Xie Sui to meet were naturally much less.

Girls' minds are usually more delicate and sensitive than boys. In the basketball hall that day, the silent silhouette of the cousin's sister made Jibai aware that something was wrong.

Xie Sui had never told her before, that he and Silent still had a private conversation.

Jibai really tried very hard to restrain herself, don't think about the bad things, but as long as she cared about it, she couldn't do it completely.

Xie Sui is not the man who suffered from suffering and had nothing but her in the last life.

Xie Suigang is eighteen years old, young, handsome, and prosperous. Even if it is just a cigarette-lighting gesture, a smile and a smile can attract the attention of many girls around him.

Jibai was a little worried in her heart.

Winter vacation is approaching, Xie Suiyue's release is uncertain, and Jibai can't contact him many times.

After the Chinese New Year, she received a call from her grandmother, saying that the charity foundation of the Ji's Group had organized a charity show for left-behind children in the countryside and asked her if she was interested in participating.

"Your silent cousin will also go. It will take about a week to go to the mountains, but I think you have heavy schoolwork in the third year of high school. If you don't have time, you don't have to force it. Learning is the first thing."

"It's okay, grandma, I can go, and the review books will be brought along, delaying the exam."

Because the time was only one week after the winter vacation, Jibai agreed.

Just to go out to relax, the heavy study was so heavy that she was almost out of breath.

Of course, there is also a small reason-

Jibai wanted to readjust his mood.

The night before departure, she took the initiative to find Xie Sui, but no one opened the door and he seemed not to be at home.

Jibai took out the phone to call him, and when he looked up, he saw him walking upstairs carrying a shoulder bag, carrying a bag of lomei in his hand.

Seeing Jibai, Xie Sui was visibly stunned, then speeded up his pace and walked towards her, and asked casually: "Why are you here now?"

Jibai smiled and said, "Come and see if you study hard."

Xie Sui also smiled lightly and asked her: "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet." The girl covered her belly: "Wait for you to cook for me."

He took out the key and opened the door, and carried Jibai into the house: "You have a good meal tonight."

The room was cleaned up in order. Now he doesn't smoke anymore, and there are no smoking bars on the coffee table. There are a few thick books of teaching aids on the desk, the pages of the book are opened, and he stays where he just finished reading.

"Making braised pork rice tonight." Xie Sui went straight to the kitchen to be busy, and only said to Jibai, "You can play by yourself for a while."

Jibai slowly reached the kitchen door, looking at the young boy's tall and tall back, and said dullly, "Someone is really stupid."

Xie Sui turned his head and glanced at her: "What?"

"Don't you see that Xiao Bai is a little angry recently."