Chapter 62: Seeing her rise up

Jibai didn't know how long she slept, and her sleep was deep and shallow. She always felt that the boy had been kissing her face, sometimes touching her forehead, sometimes kissing her nose, and licking her lips.

Had it not been for some hazy consciousness, she would really think that a dog was licking her.

Jibai opened his eyes and met the dark gaze of the boy.

He had been staring at her, not knowing how long he watched, his eyebrows were filled with tenderness.

"What are you looking at."

She was a little shy and looked away unnaturally.

When holding her, Xie Sui felt that his heart was like a piece of roasted chocolate, so soft that it turned into thick cocoa, and it was too sweet. He kissed her tirelessly, wanting to rub her into his body and become one with her.

Jibai was embarrassed by his kiss, pushed him hard, and accidentally touched his knee with his lower body.

Xie Sui quickly grabbed her hand and said with a breath: "Don't move."

Seeing him suddenly serious, Jibai didn't know why.

Xie Sui looked at her and let out a deep breath: "When I hold you, if you want to think well, don't move."

Jibai understood what he meant, his cheeks flushed suddenly, and obediently arched his head into his chest, pressed against him, and really didn't move.

Dai Xingye walked into the tent and saw the two people sleeping in a hug, and yelled "Oh," "I've been looking for you two for a long time. I used to leave it here hehe, I'm bothering you."

Xie Sui turned his head and glanced at him impatiently: "Get out."

Dai Xingye obediently "rolled out" and said, "Follow brother, I will guard you both. Don't worry, no one will come in and disturb you. Hahaha, take your time, don't worry."

Jibai blushed, pushed Xie Sui away, sat up, put on his shoes, and asked, "How did you make friends with Dai Xingye?"

Xie Sui was also very helpless. Dai Xingye owed his bones. After being taught by him, he followed him desperately and couldn't leave.

Jibai knew that Xie Sui's charm to attract boys might be greater than that of attracting girls. The girl saw him like quails one by one, but she did not dare to approach him. Boys are different. A boy of this age, Mu Qiang, is easily attracted by Xie Sui's cold temperament and wants to be his brother.

"Dai Xingye can have a deep friendship." Jibai said, "but he is a bit unreliable now."

Xie Sui sat side by side with her and smiled: "You know everything."

Of course Jibai knows that she knows that Dai Xingye, the second generation ancestor, will face corporate bankruptcy in the future. He will be depressed for a period of time, but not forever. He will grow up and mature... and he will rise again, even better than his parents. better.

Some fate, no matter how many reincarnations, seem to be unavoidable forever.

For example, Xie Sui and her, or Xie Sui and Dai Xingye, they are destined to become friends.

Xie Sui met Dai Xingye when he was racing in the last life, and Dai Xingye treated him sincerely. After that, Dai Xingye's family went bankrupt, and all the friends who met him were like seeing the **** of plague, and only Xie Sui stayed with him and spent the most difficult period with him.

In this world, there are not many people who treat Xie Suihao, those who treat him sincerely, he repays them hundreds of times.

One day and one night, the communication in the village finally recovered. Jibai turned on the phone, and the information exploded in an instant. There were questions from parents concerned, text messages bombarded by girlfriends bluffing, and even greetings from the school head teacher...