Chapter 86: Big Dream Life (4)

In the evening, Xie took the little girl into the children's clothing store in the business district and bought some new clothes for her. She was so dirty that she couldn't bear to look straight at her now, walking down the street like a little beggar.

"Dad, is this good?"

"ugly."

"What about this one?"

"Uglider."

The little girl didn't know what to do, she carried a few small floral dresses, and said hesitantly: "Then...then you can choose for me."

It was the first time for Xie Sui to accompany a girl to go shopping in children's clothing. Looking at these colorful and beautiful little skirts, he thought of Xiao Bai and the situation of shopping with her.

Xiaobai also likes to talk endlessly for his opinions. He said it looks good, so she will try it, and then check the price after the trial, hesitating and entangled.

But as long as she likes it, no matter how expensive it is, Xie Sui will buy it for her.

After being with her, Xie Sui rekindled his desire to make money desperately. He did his best to create a better life for Xiaobai.

She was his support and belief in living, so after she left, Xie Sui had no more nostalgia for this world...

The appearance of Xie Yingtao interrupted all his plans, making him so busy that he didn't have time to end his life.

This spoiled little girl also made Xie Sui feel for the first time in his life...It turns out that living is such a trivial and delicate thing.

Xie Yingtao had changed into a beautiful pink skirt, and she came out of the fitting room and held the skirt in front of him in circles: "Dad, do you look good?"

The little girl has red lips and white teeth. She smiles very cutely. She is wearing a loose pink gauze dress, just like a little lady of the upper class.

She and Xiao Bai are really alike, and the two dimples are exactly the same when they laugh.

"Just this one, dress and go."

Xie Sui asked the salesperson, "How much is it?"

"This dress is a new style in our shop, one thousand and five."

Xie Sui touched his pocket a little to see if he had a card.

Xie Yingtao is very smart. This detail made her see that the young father is not as rich as the big boss father.

Xie Yingtao smiled and said to the salesperson: "It's so expensive. Call you beautiful sister. Can you give me a discount?"

The salesperson also smiled helplessly: "This is a new style, no discount."

"Then I don't like this one." After Xie Yingtao finished speaking, she picked up her dirty clothes and returned to the dressing room. Xie entourage grabbed her collar from behind: "Just this one, get the ticket."

"Hey, I don't want this one."

"Stop talking nonsense."

The salesperson hurriedly issued the ticket, and Xie swiped the card to pay.

After buying clothes, he took Xie Yingtao to eat a meal of charcoal grilled fish.

Xie Yingtao was puzzled: "Dad, if I'm not your daughter, would you still buy me such an expensive dress?"

Xie Sui drank a cold beer: "You are not."

"Then you should be taken advantage of?"

"It doesn't matter, anyway, those deposits can't be taken away..."