Chapter 28: Rooftop

"Let me catch it again, I won't be gentle to you anymore."

Xie Sui used both the soft and the hard, but these words had some effect, and Ji Bai withdrew his hands in fright, and backed away.

There was a little defense and fear in her dark deer eyes.

"I know I'm afraid, I'll be more rules."

Xie Sui was satisfied with her reaction and taught: "Don't do what you shouldn't do, and be your good student."

Jibai replied perfunctorily and dissatisfiedly: "Oh."

Xie Sui opened his hand to Jibai: "Hand it over."

"Pay what?"

Xie Sui raised his eyebrows: "What do you think?"

Jibai pouted her mouth, reluctantly fetched out of her bag the pop-bead lady's cigarette that she had just opened and only smoked one.

The cigarette case is flat, obviously not many, in line with the delicate and elegant aesthetic of women.

Seeing that his hands were still spread, Jibai frowned and took out the lighter from the right bag and slapped it heavily on his hand.

This scene really looks like a bad girl confessing a "crime" to the dean of academic affairs.

Xie Sui withdrew his hand satisfactorily and smelled the cigarette. It was still orange.

He crushed the explosive beads in his cigarette holder, held one in his mouth, and lit the lighter.

The nicotine content of the lady's cigarette is very small, and the smell of the nose seems to be orange. Xie Sui suddenly liked the erratic feeling of smoking a female cigarette.

Upon seeing this, Ji Bai muttered in a low voice: "If you are not like that yourself, I can't."

"I can, you can't." Xie Sui's slender fingertips puffed out smoke and let out a faint sigh.

Jibai was sprayed with mist, and said even more dissatisfied: "Why?"

"Do you have to compare everything with me."

Xie Sui drew her closer, holding the back of her head in his hand, forcing her to stare at herself.

The girl's body was full of a faint fragrance, and she shivered slightly because of tension.

"You see clearly, we are different people."

His hot breath patted her forehead lightly.

She raised her eyes to look at him, only to feel that in the dim night, his facial features were very hard, and his eyes showed a sense of strength, and they also carried a certain kind of cold world.

In Xie Sui's eyes, Jibai saw that she was still a ignorant, pure and innocent 17-year-old girl.

It's as if you haven't been in the world without knowing sorrow.

She glanced to one side and said in a soft and delicate voice: "Xie Sui, I am not as good as you think."

"No matter what you are, that's what I like."

When the boy said these words, he looked serious and pious.

The girl lowered her eyes, pursed her mouth tightly, and said no more.

He clung to her body in the cramped environment, feeling the muscles all over his body collapse tightly.

He breathed quickly, and asked tentatively in a slightly trembling voice: "Xiao Bai, I want to hug you..."