Chapter 52: Same bed

Jibai finished her homework, but Xie Sui hadn't returned yet. She was not at ease, and sent a text message to Xie Sui: "Well, would you buy it?"

Xie replied with a few ellipsis.

what does it mean.

Jibai sent him the brands he used frequently, and told him that if he couldn't buy them, just ask the clerk.

Xie Sui returned a few words: "I am not mentally retarded."

Who wouldn't buy sanitary napkins for his girlfriend!

Jibai shrugged, put down his phone, and continued reading. Before long, his father Ji Mingzhi's call came in again, and Ji Bai frowned, but still answered the phone.

"Jibai! You still know to answer the phone, right!"

Hearing Ji Mingzhi's voice, Ji Bai felt that he was going crazy: "You come to the hospital right now! Come right away! Your sister must have a long and two short, you just wait! I will beat you to death tomorrow!"

Mother Tao Jiazhi rushed over the phone impatiently: "Jibai, think carefully about it yourself, if something happens to your sister, you will be a murderer who cannot save you!"

Ji Bai was in a good mood, but he was very irritable for a moment: "I'm the murderer? Ji Feifei cut her wrist by herself. It's not on my head."

"Why don't you blame you, you hide and don't give her a blood transfusion, if she dies, you will kill her."

"Mom, what are you talking about. Ji Feifei doesn't want to live anymore. Will she commit suicide once a day from now on, and should I give her a blood transfusion every day?"

"It is your responsibility and your duty to save your sister!" Ji Mingzhi's unreasonable voice came from a distance: "If you don't come to the hospital tonight, if something happens to your sister, we will not let you go!"

Ji Bai's voice gradually became colder: "Dad, I won't come to the hospital. You have time to push me hard. Why not find a way to find if there is a matching blood type for Ji Fei Fei in the blood bank."

After she finished speaking, she pressed the shutdown button hard and threw the phone out desperately.

In her menstrual period, she was emotionally sensitive. When she was forced by her parents so hard, she became extremely irritable.

In the previous life, Ji Bai was so coerced and persecuted by his parents. During the most terrifying period, she was kept in an unscrupulous private hospital, like a lifeless hematopoietic machine, fresh blood was drawn every day, she was also losing weight and suffering from anemia.

eye for eye...

These words are what Jibai murmured every day.

Blood debt is to be repaid with blood.

So Jibai was born again.

...

More than ten minutes later, Xie Sui opened the room with the key.

The room was dark and silent.

He frowned, reached out and pressed the button on the wall to turn on the light.

"noob?"

The room was empty, and the girl was missing.

Is she gone?

A large bag of pockets in Xie Sui's hand fell heavily on the ground, and he sat down on the sofa, rubbing his eyebrows.

He had never felt so lonely, he really wanted her to stay, even if it was only for one night, he wanted to keep her by his side.