Chapter 76: heat

In the afternoon, Jibai received a text message from Xie Sui: "Watching a movie at night?"

Jibai handed the folder in his hand to the assistant and replied, "Okay."

"At school or company? I'll pick you up."

"At the company, but I will have a meeting soon. After you come, wait for me in the office. You can take a nap on the bed in the living room. I may need some time."

"I am waiting for you in the garden downstairs."

Jibai's fingertips paused on the phone screen, and still said: "Well, I will get down as soon as possible."

If not necessary, Xie Sui seldom shows up in the Ji group, and avoids walking with her as much as possible, causing people to point out.

Jibai is the youngest chairman of the group, and the number of eyes behind her are always paying attention to her. Any disturbance in her will be immediately used as a conversation piece.

And the gossip that others are most interested in, of course, is Jibai's handsome and unsmiling boyfriend. He has everything to say, Xie Sui Leng's character and his origin, no matter where he goes, he brings his own topic and heat.

Xie Sui didn't like to let her be someone else's talker because of himself, so he would try his best to avoid appearing in the public eye.

At the same time, Jibai also knew that Xie Sui also had low self-esteem in his bones, and he could feel it from his life-like training... he wanted to become strong quickly, so that he could become her proud.

Jibai understands Xie Sui, and will never force him. Two people carefully maintain each other's self-esteem, and mutual understanding can last long.

During the meeting, the assistant walked into the conference hall and told her in a low voice: "Your father and mother are here, in the finance department."

With his toes, Jibai could also guess that they must have come to ask for funds again. The company under their name has long been struggling to make ends meet. In recent months, it has suffered serious deficits. If it hadn't been relying on the head office to help, it might be bankrupt now.

Ji Mingzhi and Tao Jiazhi do not have any business acumen, and the ordinary citizens have a strong atmosphere. Good real estate companies make them what they are now.

Jibai couldn't let them go on such unrestrained nonsense. She whispered: "Tell Finance, I won't approve here, let them figure out their own way."

The assistant nodded meaningfully, turned and walked out of the conference hall.

Half an hour later, the meeting was over, and the assistant waited anxiously for Jibai at the door.

Seeing her coming out, the assistant immediately walked over and whispered to her: "Your parents are still in the finance department. They said they want to wait for your meeting to end and tell you in person."

Jibai's face became cold, and he walked straight to the Finance Department.

As soon as she arrived at the door, she heard Tao Jiazhi's voice coming from the corridor: "I am the mother of your chairman. Why don't you allocate funds to me?"

The head of the finance department explained: "If there is no instruction from the chairman, we have no right to allocate funds to you."

"Keep your eyes open and take a good look. Your former chairman and the old lady is my mother, and the current chairman is my daughter. There are only a few million dollars in funds. Are you digging and searching like this? I don't want to talk nonsense with you now. Remit the money." Ji Mingzhi looked at his watch and said impatiently: "I will see the client later, you guys remit the money soon."