Chapter 45: Soft rice

In the infirmary, at the strong request of the doctor and Jibai, Xie Sui took off his coat and asked the doctor to conduct a comprehensive physical examination for him.

Jibai didn't avoid it. She stood by the hospital bed and looked at Xie Sui's upper body.

His upper body muscles are full, and he may not be able to see it when he wears clothes, but he can clearly feel the power of the block muscles when he takes off his clothes.The six-pack abs in the abdomen is very beautiful, and the mermaid line has been winding down to the corners of the pants, which is extremely sexy. Up.

Even the young nurse standing by can't help but marvel that it's really rare for a high school student to develop such a figure.

The bruise on Xie Sui's body was much more serious than that on his face. There was also on his abdomen and his back. A bruise on his chest had turned purple.

Just looking at these shocking bruises, Jibai could imagine how fierce the battle was at that time. She stopped her gaze and didn't dare to take another look. It was too uncomfortable.

The doctor carefully examined Xie Sui's injuries and told him: "It's all skin injuries. I will prescribe some medicine to remove blood stasis and rub it every day."

Jibai was very worried, and asked, "Doctor, he was injured in a fight. Is it okay? Is there any damage to the internal organs? Do you need a detailed physical examination?"

"It's a skin injury. If there are problems with internal organs, he can't stand up now."

The doctor looked at Jibai and said to Xie Sui, "Don't go out to fight with people in the future. Look, how worried your girlfriend is."

Xie Sui lowered his head when he heard the words "girlfriend", and smiled implicitly.

Jibai was in a terrible mood, even if he heard the doctor say that Xie Sui was fine, but looking at the large bruises on his body, he still felt particularly uncomfortable.

When the doctor left, he told Xie Sui that the external medicine should be rubbed every day and it should not fall.

Xie Sui naturally didn't dare to neglect, even if he was on his body, the bruise on the corner of his mouth had to be removed as soon as possible, otherwise there would be no way to attend the banquet with Xiao Bai.

After the doctor left, Jibai and Xie Sui were left in the cold infirmary.

Xie Sui had no bottom in his heart. He didn't dare to look at the girl's eyes. He reached out his hand and touched his sweater jacket, ready to put it on, but Ji Bai suddenly grabbed his clothes: "You wait a minute."

Her voice was muffled, with a strong nasal sound.

Xie Sui watched as the girl sat on the edge of the hospital bed and sat face to face with him. She closed her eyes and looked at the large scars remaining on his chest.

"Does it hurt?"

"What hurts? I didn't feel it at all."

Xie Sui was trying to save face. He was beaten up that day and he was going to soar, but he would not admit it.

Jibai unscrewed the medicine tube and said to Xie Sui: "First wipe your face, you lower it."

Xie Sui looked at her shiny fingertips with creamy white ointment, and realized that she was going to apply medicine to herself, a little flattered.

Seeing that this guy seemed stupid, Jibai simply reached out and pressed his head down, and then carefully rubbed the ointment on the corner of his mouth.