Chapter 46: Do you have me in your heart

Jibai could only watch the class teacher take Xie Sui away, and turned to ask Chen Zheyang: "Did you bring Teacher Liang over?"

Chen Zheyang was slightly startled and defended: "Why? I just met Teacher Liang on the road and asked him for questions. Because the small garden has tables and chairs and is quiet, I came here."

Jibai knew that Chen Zheyang was lying, because when he lied, he made an unconscious action, which was to pinch the hem of his pants with his fingers. In the last life, Jibai was deceived by Chen Zheyang for a long time before slowly discovering his little movements.

"Chen Zheyang, you can't lie to me." Jibai looked at him calmly: "Why do you do this."

Chen Zheyang couldn't tell the truth, and said bluntly: "For nothing, don't contact Xie Sui, he is not a good thing."

He is not a good thing, are you?

Jibai wanted to answer his words very much, but she still held back, and said coldly, "I don't need to worry about you."

"I care about you too."

"Sick Ji Fei Fei is the one you need to care about, I am not."

Sometimes Jibai really hopes that Chen Zheyang is still the Chen Zheyang who is obsessed with Ji Feifei. If they can match, Jibai feels it is a merit, at least not to harm other people.

I don't know why, Chen Zheyang's interest suddenly changed in this life, but he became more and more interested in her.

"For nothing, if you reject me because of Fei Fei, then I will not accept it."

Jibai admired this guy's narcissism to the extreme. No, at present, he may be simply stupid.

He couldn't see that Ji Fei Fei was taking care of him, it was just vanity, let alone Ji Bai's alienation from him, it was just because of hatred.

"Chen Zheyang, I'll tell you one last time, stay away from me in the future."

When Jibai finished speaking coldly, he turned and left.

At six o'clock in the evening, Xie Suicai came out from the Academic Affairs Office.

Bullying someone at school, or a girl, naturally inevitably scolded and wrote a letter of guarantee.

But this time, Xie Sui's attitude of "confessing guilt" was quite sincere, apologizing for bullying the girl, no problem; writing a guarantee letter, no problem at all.

The dean of academic affairs has nothing to say and can only let him go.

At the school gate, he saw the girl standing under the sycamore tree at the intersection, waiting anxiously.

The moment she saw him, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her clenched lips suddenly loosened.

She waved at him, seemingly relieved.

Xie Sui's heart tightened, and at that moment, he understood that from now on, he was no longer alone.

When he approached, Jibai asked with concern: "Did the director embarrass you?"

"What can he do with me." Xie Suiyang raised the notebook in his hand: "Write a review."

Jibai looked at him reproachfully and said, "Why did you do that just now."

"If you don't do that, we will both be finished. Now we are abandoning the car to protect the handsome.

Xie Sui remembered what happened just now, smiled, and wanted to pat the dust on her buttocks. Jibai clutched his hips and moved away from him, so that he didn't let him touch him.