chapter 2-her

Chris's p.o.v

I am trying to rush every one to our party, especially my beta and one of my best friends, Dillion. He likes looking just perfect, even at parties he will be going to get wasted until he can't see. I know it sounds weird that we have to drive to our own party, but it is to protect the future pack, my future pack. I want every one to hurry because I have this feeling that some thing good will happen tonight at this specific party. I look at Dillion. My smile grows at the fact that he is finally ready. Every one rushes out to the car by the time I reach the door. My Alpha, and dad as well. He clears his throat, and I turn around to face him.
"Son, I need to tell you something. "
"Yes father?"
"The Stargazer Pack will be there, at your party I mean."
The Stargazers are known for healing, magic, and powers.
"Is there some thing wrong with some one?" I ask, instantly worried.
"Yes, you."
"What do you mean? I feel fine."
"You have no mate yet Chris. You can't wait around for much longer. You are eighteen and she has to be about seventeen at least, maybe even eighteen or nineteen."
"And you don't want me to wait for my proper Luna any more?"
"If she wanted you, she would have come already."
I am mad. My Luna will be every thing to me, and he wants me to just forget her.
"So you want me to be with the Stargazer Alpha's daughter? "
I have never met her, seeing how we go to different schools. Heck, the only reason that I know she is a female is because in the Stargazer Pack, the Alpha's first born is always a girl.
"Yes but you must be very kind to her, she wants to leave her fate of running a pack and be as wild as the wind."

I want to laugh at him. There will never be a moment of being nice to someone who I don't want and some one who doesn't want me. He is just asking for a disaster to happen. Intead, I hold my laughter down and ask

"A female rogue, that's unheard of."
"No, she wants to live a human life."
I put my disgusted look on my face. She doesn't appreciate her wolf. The wolf is a part of life and yourself. I couldn' t be with her. I get in the car and tell Dillion to go.
-----20 minutes later-----
I finally get out of the car and started looking for Ashley, the soon-to-be alpha/luna and my soon-to-be wife. I did not agree with me father, but I would not disobey him. I had learned everything about her. She went to the other high school. She had big green eyes, long wavy red hair and was about 5 foot 7 inches tall. I smelt an intoxicating smell. It was like candy to a child for me. I decide to follow it instead of Ashley. I follow it to a pure white wolf. My own midnight black wolf whining and screaming mate to it. I smile, I don't need Ashley anymore.