chapter 10-Katherine

Cris's p.o.v

I hear my dad clear his throat and I pull away from Ashley.
"Son, who is your lady friend?"
"Dad, this is Ashley."
We walk put of the bathroom. This is extremely awkward.
"Why are you here Ms.McGregor? " He looks at her.
"It's a long story sir."
"One my son will explain later, I hope." He looks at me now.
I just nod my head. If she ever asks who told all those things about her then I will tell her the truth. That my dad said all those things about her. I didn't want to lose her but it hurt her to say she didn't love her wolf. Just let it go. If she wants to know then I will only tell then. They shake hands. Wait, what did I just miss?
"I will see both of you in my office in 5 minutes, " he says.
"Yes father," I say.
"Yes sir," she says.
He walks out.
"He's the one, isn't he?" she asks looking where he stood.
So there was no letting go. I nod my head. I look at her and see tears slipping off her face. I hug her as tightly as I could without literally squeezing her to death. She slowly wraps her arms around me and she sobs into my chest. We stand like this for 2 minutes before there is a big bang. We pull apart and the tingles stop. I want those tingles back so bad. I'm about to wrap my arms back around her again when I hear Dillion scream my name. I go to the kitchen to see a big red wolf with Dillion underneath it. I'm guessing the wolf is Katherine by the very dark brown eyes that match Dillion's eyes.
"What did you do?" I ask.
"She asked how she looked. I told her she looked like she was attacked by wolves and then she turned. Too early for jokes I guess."
I roll my eyes. And I thought I was a big idiot. I mind link to Katherine.
Katherine let him go. He's an idiot.
She puts a confused look on her face.
"You didn't tell her about the mind link, did you?"
Dillion shakes his head.
"Katherine," I say aloud this time, "let him go. He's an idiot."
She looks like she is easing off him even though there wasn't actually a lot of force. "Hey! I'm not an idiot! " he yells at me.
That was enough for her to put actual force and growl at him. I laugh.
Make him say he is.
"She wants you to say that you are ," I say.
"I'm what?" he asks.
"An idiot, you idiot. "
I'm on the brink of laughing my guts out.
"If I do, will you get off?" he pleads with her.
Katherine nods her giant wolf head.
"Okay, okay I'm sorry and I'm an idiot."
She gets off and turns back human.
"Yea you are," she says while stomping off.
"Christian Sebastian! Get your butt in here with that wolf hater!" someone else yells from another room.
My dad. I look over and see Ashley ready to turn and kill him.