chapter 28 - trust

Chris' p.o.v.

Jasmyn laughs. Ashley's eyes turn red and Jasmyn stops.
"That's impossible. We've known each other since we were babies," Jasmyn says.
Ashley disappears.
"Where did she go?" I ask.
Before anybody could start to search, she reappears.
"Teleportation is a new power of mine," she says with bright pink eyes.
"Oh," I say.
She gives me a small kiss on the cheek. I feel myself becoming as pink as her.
I told you that I won't leave you again.
Does that mean you're accepting me?
Yes.
My wolf is howling with happiness.
She gives a letter to my mom. As she reads it, her eyes grow larger. She looks up.
"Oh my," are the only words that she manages out.
Jasmyn and Theo read it next. They hand it to me. I know I'm going to regret it, but I fold it in half then fourths, and give it to her.
If you want me to know something, you'll tell me because mate's don't hide secrets
I thought you haven't read it?
I haven't.
Do you want to?
Yes, but I would rather you tell me. I'll always believe you.
She gives the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"Holy cracker Ash, you're a goddess! I'm best friends with a goddess!" Jasmyn yells happily.
"No I'm me. I don't know the goddess life. I'm a werewolf," Ashley stammers," I never asked for that life."
"If you came here, does that mean you will eventually go back? It would guarantee your safety," my mom says.
"No I will not. I would rather be here with my mate than be safe," she says.
"If I wasn't here then would you?" I ask.
"I don't understand."
"If you hadn't met me, would you go to be safe?"
"Maybe," she whispers.
"Christian William Sebastian! How date you?! Fate would have brought you two together! Do not act like this is the worst thing to ever happen!" Mom yells at me.
"I he's to ask. I don't want her to be in danger because of me."
If I was in God land, or where ever, then I would have searched for you still. I would never stop looking for you.
I'm an idiot.
Yes but you're my idiot.
"Thanks Taysa but there won't be more questions like that again," Ashley says.
"So my question is why can't you mind link us?" Jasmyn asks.
"Because my body is changing to fit all of my powers, what ever they are. The reason I can with Chris is because we are a part of each other's soul."
-------30 minutes later------
Almost everyone is awake and has talked to Ash. She wears exhaustion on her face like a thick blanket.
I need a shower. My mind reading is kicking in and it's becoming a problem.
What do you mean?
Everyone I've talked to today, I hear their thoughts. Maybe the water will help sooth me, plus I really need one.
Okay.
I give her a small kiss on her cheek.