chapter 18-good morning

Chris' p.o.v.

She shuts the bathroom door and locks it. What did u do to make her so mad? I've been calling Ash since I meet her, so why can't I now? Grr. Women are so hard to understand. Does she even realize that she had the alpha Mark now? I don't even know how she got it with out the bonding ceremony and ritual. Her body was so hot last night. She was so hot that you couldn't even barely touch her without being burnt. When Father saw the mark, he flipped out completely. He didn't stay to see if she was okay. I wonder if he is even back from his long run. Maybe the hunters got him. I hate to say it but i really hope they did. Am I Terri or for thinking that? Probably. We still aren't on good speaking terms. Mom is going to push Dad to give up the alpha title so I won't look inferior to Ash, er, Ashley. I want the title, just not right now. I want to get to know the real Ashley first. Jasmyn busts through the door. She tried to mind-link Ashley last night but she's just blocked her. She looks sad and mad at the same time. I'm pretty sure Theo is scared when she looks like this. I am now.
"Is she okay?" she asks.
I just shrug. Mentally no, but physically maybe.
"Did she yell at you?"
I nod, no use in denying it. This is her best friend.
"Then she's all right. She always yells at the first person she sees in the morning. It's her temper. I fell bad for you, but you save the rest of is from her wrath."
She giggles a little.
"Oh yea," she says," pack meeting downstairs now, your dad says so. Good luck telling Ash though."
"She doesn't want to be called that anymore. That's went she yelled art me," I say finally speaking.
"Okay. It makes sense though, that's what her dad used to call her that, I'm going now."
She had years falling down her checks as she walk out of the door before I can even get off the bed. Ashley comes out of the bathroom and shuts the door silently. She is still in the clothes from the day before: camo pants, a forest green shirt, and teal shoes.
"I heard everything," she says.
I gulp. Is that a good or bad thing? She goes out of the bedroom door. I get up and follow her down the stairs and into the living room where both of our packs are waiting.
"Hi Ash. How are you this morning?" Dillion asks.
All movement stops. I guess he is the only one who didn't get the memo. Before anyone has the chance to move, Ashley had a kitchen knife against Dillion's throat.
"Don't call me that!" Ashley yells at him.
She presses the knife a little more on his neck so you can see a thin line of blood. Caroline moves in to help but Ashley shows her fangs and Caroline moves back.
"Do you understand mutt?!" Ashley screams at him.
He tries to nod which makes him bleed more.
"Good."
She stands the chair right between his legs and gets up. She looks at me. Her eyes are multiple colors, but her stare holds death in them. She wants to kill something.
"You're going to need a new mirror in the bathroom we are staying in. I'm going back to bed, this pack is not mine yet. I will concern myself in these meetings when they are my pack," she says.
I nod as she goes upstairs again. I put my eyes back on Dillion. He is balling his eyes out. I almost want to laugh. Wait, what happened to the mirror and where are my parents at?