chapter 12-leave me

Chris's p.o.v

My eyes grow at the sight of what I assume is a now sleeping white wolf. I rush to her side. I feel for a pulse and find the thump -thump, thump - thump. I let my held breath out.
"You need to control your matr Christian before she gets herself hurt," my dad says sternly.
My wolf growls. He did this to her, not her. Who could he blame her for his faults?!
"I let you win Father, you were going to lose. You were going to submit to her until I became a distraction for her."
"I would have not. You watch that tongue of yours right now!"
"You tucked your tail, everyone saw! Next would you showing your neck! And I'm pretty sure that everybody felt her start a bond! She doesn't hate her wolf by the way! She loves her," I start saying barely above a whisper, "in fact more than all of us combined. Her leaving wasn't running away fron something. She is trying to run toward something that she loves. You were and still are wrong about this beautiful creature. I-I love her."
Suddenly she turns from wolf to her human form. She blinks several times. She still has my clothes on and they are starting to smell like her. Like honey and wildflowers.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
She pushes me off her and nods her head. I try to help her up but she pushes me off again and wobbles to the office door frame that is noe missing the door. She turns around to face my father.
"Next time you call me a wolf hater, or anything insulting, I won't let your son to e able to distract me. Next time won't be an alpha fight, it will be a real and bloody one," she says, "and I don't submit to anyone."
She walks out of the office, looking taller than usual. Everyone moved for the outsider wolf who just insulted their great alpha. I look at him . He doesn't seem so great anymore. More or less defeated. Also extremely mad.
"Get her! She is not allowed to leave!"
All I do is nod when I really want to laugh to death. I walk out the door and put a smug look on my face. If I turn to be just like him then she will be perfect for me. She is perfect anyways. My dad is usually in check of his temper, but she makes him lose it so easily. She will be an amazing Luna. I walk into my room to see her white shirt that says 'bite me' on it, her dark blue skinny jeans, the mint green vans, and black leather jacket gone. I never told her how great she looked in her pretty cool clothes. I see her take her jacket off in my mind and sling it on my sofa. She walks closer to me and wait, what am I doing?! Her stuff is gone. As if on cue I hear my favorite Harley roar to life. Every motercycle has a different noise so I know. I run outside to see her. She is in her party clothes again and drives off with nothing but a wink. God, she looks so good on my motercycle. Wait, she just took my motercycle! I growl under my breath. First she has me submit to her and then takes Amber (my motercycle's name. Everyone names their motercycles). She will definitely be a big, no huge handful. I walk back and whisper "she took my bike, Amber," to no one in specific even though there is a big crowd gathered.