chapter 15-new home

Ashley's p.o.v

All I hear for two or three minutes is are you okay. I want to yell that I'm not! I was just ripped out of my safe haven because he wanted me. I didn't even get to spend my senior year at my own high school! I have to get transferred to his stupid school. All this just for an alpha fight. I'm sitting behind the passenger seat. Jasmyn says i might want to choke the living crap out of the alpha if i sit behind him which is true. I finally found out that his name is Brandon and his wife's name is Taysa. Apparently his real mate rejected him when they were 16. She wanted to be human and she definitely didn't want to be an alpha either. Taysa's mate was killed by a drunk driver when they turned 17. That was when Brandon was 18. They decided that they had to protect the pack together instead of alone, so they married and completed the mate bond the day after they made their decision. I close my eye and fall asleep.
-----------------30 minutes later-----------------
I'm shaken awake from my dreams sleep. I see Jasmyn ego looks so depressed. Her power is to change people's feeling but she can't change her own. If she is sad then something bad had happened. I'm no longer sleepy, I sit up straighter.
"What's song Jasmyn?"
"They is nothing we can do, but we just found out that the pack house was attacked."
"Which pack house?"
She looks down.
"Which pack house Jasmyn?!"
"The stargazer one," she barely whispers.
No, that's impossible! I feel my alpha title extremely powerful and the mind power developing.
"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
"I'm sorry alpha," Jasmyn saga says. She touches my shoulder and I become instantly happy. I look at my best friend who looks so sad. Why is she so sad?
"Why are you so sad?" I ask.
"I'm not. I'm happy. We get us a new home."
She writes tears from her face. What did she make me forget? Why would she wrasn't me happy? What happened? I jump out of the SUV. I see Chris and I walk up to him. He smiles and i give him a hug.
"What was that for?" he asks smiling even bigger.
"It's my way of saying thanks for last night."
"Okay then. Do you still want your own room?"
"No, I was mad at someone or something when I said that. O don't remember who or what though. Besides your my mate, why would I want a room to myself if I can have you?"
He blushed at my comment and miss his head. I give him another hug but this time he hugs me back. I walk to Theo who is unloading the car.
"Hey T," I say.
"Hi Ash. I see your happy," he says.
"Yea Jas and I had a convo but she seems sad. Do you know why?"
"Yes but she has to tell you. Beta's orders."
"Okay?"
Beta. She's not beta until I'm alpha, and the current alpha being my dad, i never will become alpha. I try to mind link to my dad to tell him i have made it but it seems like ithas been burned down or as if it never existed. My alpha title seems stronger than usual. I look at Theo again and think slap yourself. He slaps himself in the face. Mind control? I'm not supposed to have it yet. I get my phone out and call my dad. It rings and rings.
"Hello, you've reached Joshua. Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
He always picks up with me calling. What's going on?! Why can't I remember?! Jasmyn.
"Jasmyn!" I yell.
She runs to me.
"What's up?"
"Give it back now."
"What?" she asks.
"My memory. Give it back."
"No. I can't."
"Now!"
She looks so defeated. Why?
"When I took the memory, I took the pain. It's unbelievable. I can deal with the pain, you can't."
"Now beta! I can deal with it!"
"Fine!" she screams.
She grabs my shoulders. I feel like I'm slammed against a brick wall. First I'm overcome with depression and hopelessness then I remember. My dad, my pack, everything is gone. Forever. It feels like someone has ripped my heart out. I sit on the ground and start to cry. I feel someone holding me. I don't want to be together and strong. I want to cry. I use my telekinesis and throw who who ever it is into a tree. I cry alone.