chapter 30 - new wolf

Chris' p.o.v.

If I didn't see Ashley transform then I wouldn't believe this wolf in front of me is her. Her wolf is supposed to be white. This wolf is a dark blue, with two front white paws, and pure white wings. The tip of her tail goes from dark blue to light blue then to white. She has a star shaped white spot around her left eye and a crescent moon on her left hind leg surrounded by stars. On her neck hangs an amazing necklace. It has a red hot Sun and blue crescent moon covering half of the Sun.
"Y-y-you're b-bl-blue!" I tell at her in a panic.
I can hear again! What do you mean I'm blue?
"You're blue!" I scream again.
What? How?! I can't be blue!
She transforms back into her human form. Now she wears a red and blue sundress and her hair is glowing.
"Y-you're hair! I-it's g-gl-glowing!"
"What are you talking about?" she asks becoming scared.
I point at her and she pulls on her hair to see. She screams. I rush to her and cover her mouth.
You can't scream.
Why not? My hair is fricking glowing!
I look at the top of her head and smile.
Not anymore. It starts out like your regular red, but goes purple, then the same blue that matches your new wolf.
She starts to breath heavily.
Calm calm calm.
I say slowly.
Wolves start to surround us. My wolf
"Back off guys. It's just us. It seems Ashley has gone under a few changes. Why don't we calm down," I say.
They all change back.
"What happened to your hair?" asks Caroline.
"What are all of the changes and what's with the dress. You never wear dresses," Jasmyn says.
"Why do you smell different,' Theo asks.
Dad comes out of the house.
"What the heck is going on?!"
Chris.
Ashley whispers in my mind.
Yes?
It's going to happen again.
I let go of her.
Not enough energy. I need to sleep.
I catch her right before she falls. Her skin feels like it's on fire. I pick her up bridal style and rush into our room. I set her in our bed. Her breathes become more and more shallow. What's happening to her? Someone enters the room. I need to protect my mate, no matter who it is. I finally look at the person to see that it's the pack doctor, James.
"I have to check her Christian, please let me."
I nod my head.
He checks her temperature and pulse.
"She might be out for a while. She is having trouble breathing, but if I hook her up to anything it might cause internal damage because her body temperature is extremely high."
I whine.
The only thing I can do is wait.