chapter 8-Dillion

Chris's p.o.v

Once I hear the bathroom door lock, I grab a white shirt and put it on. I walk out of my room and see Dillion outside my door frame. Even if Ashleu didn't remember, they had kissed and I could never forget that.
"What do you want Dillion?"
"Man I'm really sorry about last night."
"You kissed my mate," I growl.
"I didn't knowni swear."
I grab himby his shirt and pin him against the wall.
"For now on, you'll never touch her, think, talk, look, or anything else with her until we are fully mated. Do you understand beta?"
"Yes alpha." He looks at the ground. I let him go. "There is something I need to tell yes Chris." He looks up again.
"What?"
"Katherine is half wolf."
"What?!"
"We were in the forest when she turned last night."
I laugh. Just another problem to add.
"Where is she?"
"In the kitchen."
I hiff and go to the kitchen. I walk into a huge mess. Katherine looked horrible. Most people did after their first shift.
"Katherine," I say.
She looks up.
"Chris?"
"The one and only."
"I-I turned in-into a w-wolf last n-night. What's wrong w-with m-me?"
"Your part werewolf."
She looks like she wants to cry. Suddenly Dillion rushes over to her. He looks at me.
"I feel tingles but she doesn't," he says.
He looks like he wants to cry now. I know he means the tingles of your mate. It is an amazing sensation, like sitting by a fire.
"Give it a few days Dillion. She might feel them on her birthday or maybe sooner. She has to completely accept her wolf first."
"When can I go home?" she asks.
I look at Katherine.
"You can go get things but you should stay here for a while. You'll turn when you get too emotional. We need to watch you for a while."
She just nods her head and starts cuddling with Dillion again. I guess he doesn't have to explain his ways to his mate after all.