chapter 32-3.5 weeks

Chris' p.o.v.

She's been out for almost an entire month. After I turned wolf, I never turned back. I have yet to leave her side. Three times everyday James would force food into her stomach. It was as if she could only comprehend simple movement's such as breathing. My mother forces me to eat as well. I barely sleep. My days are spent watching and protecting her.
Chris you need to eat. Please come down. My father says through the mind link.
Then who will watch her?
Drake or Andre will.
No.
What about Jasmyn or Theo?
No.
You barely graduated hug school because you were a top notch student. You will eventually have to run this pack. You need to give every one else attention as well. Ashley would want you to.
She would do the same thing as me.
I will give you one more week before I force you to change.
Fine.
Every time we talk, he warned me with one more week. He would do the same thing with Mom. Maybe even Lisa, his true mate. I snuggle closer to Ashley. Her breathing is getting stronger at the moment. Sometimes it gets weaker. James said that he has never seen anything like this before. Of I wasn't stopped then I would've killed him for not being able to help my mate. The only other person to touch her is Jasmyn. She pets me first so I get sleepy. When I wake up, Mom is there to force food down my throat. I know they mean well but it's hard to watch her while they do what they do. My only thought is 'when will Ashley wake up?', and they are trying to interrupt that though.