chapter 57 - remember

Kalin's p.o.v.

We walk into the hall way where Cailleach is.
"Did you two have fun?" she asks.
I feel my cheeks heat up. I forgot that she was out here.
"Not really, she took my shirt and wouldn't give it back," Christian pouts.
"I did too, you're wearing it now," I say.
He sticks his tongue out then I follow suit. Cailleach laughs at us.
"I'm going to take care of Andre and Dillion, so can you handle this on your own," Christian asks.
I nod my head. We would both be walking into what ever this spell is blind anyway, so there is no need to put both of us in danger. Besides doing this alone might be a way for me to think about every thing without a distraction. He gives me a small kiss on the cheek before grew walks off. He has never walked away from me. I might have to make him do it a little more because he and his butt look good from this angle. What am I thinking? My hormones seem to have made me into a crazy horn dog. Cailleach taps me on the shoulder, making me snap out of this trance.
"Are you okay Luna?"
"Yea, just...our of it."
"Okay then. Are you ready?"
"Yea, let's go."
She walks in the opposite direction that Christian went. I slowly follow her. I feel my nerves spike up. Maybe Christian should have came with us. No Kalin, he has to do stuff and you need to get some of you independent e back. Suddenly we are in front of a closed door.
"Close you eyes Luna, and picture all of your bad energy lfalling away from your body. This place can only be filled with good energy."
I do as she says. I picture all pfnmy bad energy as a big coat. Weirdly, as I take it off its almost feels as if I'm a bird that will never touch the ground again.
"Good job Luna, I can tell you did it."
I open my eyes and everything seems brighter. I stare in awe.
"Amazing, isn't it?" she asks.
I nod.
"If you ever feel like you are being pushed down or are over stressed, do this and you'll feel so much better."
I nod my head. I'll definitely be doing this often. She opens the door and motions me to enter. There are blue candles everywhere. I take in a deep breath and smell lavender, eucalyptus, and rhondiola. There is a white sheet covering the middle of the floor.
"Please sit," she states.
I sit in the middle of the sheet. She pours hot was in a perfect circle around me. That's why there is a sheet. I silently thank her in my mind for putting it here. She then sprinkles the three herbs in the wax. Once she is done, she picks up a big book that looks centuries old but still in great shape. She start a a chant.
"Auxilium eius apud eius doloribus, benedicat eius paid eius memoruae."
I close my eyes and try to picture what I might have forgotten. After she chants the spell three times, it feels as if a dam has been broken and memories flood me. I see Lisa and me playing with toys, then us playing tag in a beautiful garden, Celene talking us that I will be the next moon goddess, Lisa promising to kill me and to take my crown, her chasing Emilio, her dropping a pretty necklace and me picking it up, someone chanting some strange words, my life here on Earth with Joshua, and finally the note saying that she'll be here in two months. I open my eyes and gasp for air. Everything is still. I try to move out of the circle, but something holds me still; making the memories continue. I scream. The thing holding me moves in front of me. It is the person who chanted the strange words in my memory.
"You wanted to see, now you must see it all."
My mind is filled with memories not yet made, the future. There is a surprise baby shower, nights spent with Christian, Jaz and Theo sharing big news of a pregnancy, me giving birth, naming them in order they are born in, Lisa ripping me from Christian's side literally, Lisa and I fighting, her wolf going into Cailleach, Lisa and me going back to our original home, her being executed for treason, me ruling with Damion as the Sun King, him trying to make me love him but I just reject him, my children all staying on Earth, Damion and me having no heir, finally me giving into Damion, a beautiful girl taking my place when she becomes eighteen, me living in peace only physically while my mind nevers stops thinking about Christian, and finally Damion and me fighting when he kills me with a knife to my heart. I try to scream but I have lost my voice. The person disappears and time starts again. With no one holding me anymore I scramble out of the circle. I run out of the room and rush to the closest bathroom. I throw up all of my lunch. Cailleach runs in behind me.
"Luna, what's wrong?" she asks in a worries tone.
"I got it back, all of it."
"That's wonderful!"
"And more."
"What do you mean?"
"I saw my future."
"Show is that possible?"
"I think the person who sent me here showed me."
"The original witch was here?"
"Is that who sent me here?"
"Yes."
"Then yes to your question. She had so much power, she held me down without touching me, silencing my screams, and it was horrendous."
"Did you see everything?"
"It was more like just some points, like when I was told I would be crowned, playing with Lisa, seeing how we are going to defeat her, the birth of my chilsren, the execution of Lisa, and m-my death."
"You saw yourself die?"
"Yes, it was horrible."
"Oh my."
There is a soft knock. I look to see Christian smiling. I know that he is happy about the secret baby shower.
"Hi," I choke out.
I remember the act I will evetually make that will save him and my children but ruin myself. I see Damion cooing at the child we end up creating. Tears fall down my face. Cailleach leaves and Christian takes her place beside me.
"What's wrong baby?"
"I know about it, about everything."
"What do you mean?"
"I know about the baby shower-"
"Did you read my mind?"
"No, I know what we will call our babies, how to bear Lisa, what will happen to her, and so much more. I don't know what to do, I'm so sorry. I don't want to do any of it "
"You know it, so just change it."
I sniffle to keep my nose under control. Maybe that is why she showed me, to change it. I nod my head.
"So what are their names?"
"The first born will be a boy named Alec, then Brody, and even if you sent it, Moon will be your favorite."
"I love it, I love them, I love you."
"I know."
"How do we take care of Lisa?"

"Just promise that when it comes time, you won't interfere."
"I promise, what happens."
"Her and I go home forever."
"I can't let you do that."
"You already promised."
"No, no I don't. Not if it means that I lose you."
"You have to or else she'll kill you all. I won't, can't let that happen."
He buffs.
"I just got you and now I'm going to lose you."
"But you'll have Alex to turn into an Alpha, and Alpha in another pack, and Moon to tell amazing stories to while you two make pancake tacos."
He nods his head.
"Now you can give Andre and Dillion their fridges because the baby shower will be amazing."
He gives a small laugh. He stands up and helps me up next. I close my eyes and imagine the bad energy sliding away. I feel instantly better, but still on the verge of crying. I knew that that trick would be used often.
"Lets go paint," I say.