chapter 13-moving

Ashley's p.o.v

I wink at him as I leave, taking a beautiful black Harley Davidson motercycle with me. I smelt him all over it, so I guessed it was his. The look on his face told me that I am right. I stuffed his clothes that I was wearing into a black backpack I took. I don't think I could ever leave them. I want to put them on now. His smell was just so intoxicating to me. All I want to do is roll in a big pile of Christian Sebastian. It's a 30 minute ride to my house. I knew I had made the Midnight alpaa mad when I didn't submit. I pull up to my pack house. The front door opens and Jasmyn runs to me. She has the best red hair every and you would definitely think that her maple brown eyes were contacts but they are not. I put the bike's stand out and get off. I could hear it whispering let's play and don't you wanna go for a ride, you know you wanna. I am about to get back on when Jasmyn pulls me into a giant hug.
"Ashley! We were worried sick about you! Where were you?"
"Um."
I look away and feel a blush creep onto my face.
"Oh my gosh! He wasn't lying, he is your mate! My b-f-f-u-t-w-e is mates with Christian Sebastian! This is mind blowing!"
She uses her hands to emphasize the words mind and blowing. I laugh at her, this is why I love her so much.
"What's a  b-f-f-u-something-something-something?" I ask.
"It's best friends forever until the world ends."
I laugh. She is always making up new things.
"Do  like it? It really does fit us since we will be alive for a really really long time."
She is basically bouncing up and down. Werewolves were technically immortal but we can die. We only die by being killed, never by old age. It did suit us.
"I love it."
She gives me another hug.
"Ashley McGregor! Get your tail in here now!"
My dad. I guess they got a hold of my dad. Did Chris not want to see me? Why does it matter so much to me? It's better if we didn't see each other. My wolf growls at me, how can you say that? He's your mate too! I huff and walk inside.
"Explain yourself now young lady!" my dad says. He's on the verge of yelling.
"Um hi Dad. You are looking good. Did you enjoy your Friday night?"
"Explain now."
"There is nothing to explain."
"Then what do you call an alpha fight?"
Was MY DAD seriously defending HIM!?!
"He called me a wolf hater!" I am yelling now.
"You do not have the right to an alpha fight yet!"
"You don't get to tell me to put myself out there to just tuck my tail!"
"Fine. Since you are my daughter, I'm not going to punish. You  are moving to the Midnight pack house."
"What! Why?!"
"That's where your mate is. You can take 2 from our pack. Be ready by 5 tonight."
He walks away and slams his office shut. I look at the closest clock I can find. I have 3 hours to pack. I also need something to eat. I go outside and change into my wolf and run past Jasmyn into the first to hunt and think.