chapter 38 - the big day

Chris' p.o.v.

I have been staring into this body length for fives minutes.
You'll do great. My wolf, Chason, says to me.
Thanks, I just can't stop being so nervous though.
About what?
Everything.
How am I supposed to help you in two seconds?
I laugh.
You have a point.
Man up, you're not pup any more. You need to stop waiting and start taking.
Thanks for the help. I say sarcastically.
You're welcome.
Sarcasm.
I know.
Ha ha.
I thought so.
I huff. He is right though, time to grow up. Dad walks in with Mom trailing behind.
"You look good Son," Dad says.
I am in just a regular tux with a white handkerchief.
"So lovely," Mom affirms.
I smile at them. I only hope that I can be half as amazing as them.
"Whats wrong honey?" Mom asks.
"I'm so nervous," I spill out.
They give out a small laugh.
"It's okay to be nervous honey,"
"This much?"
"Most only do one and Alphas mostly don't give their titles then leave honey."
"You have a point."
"How's Chason?" Dad questions.
"He wants out."
"That's good. That means he's ready."
I simply not my head.
"Time to get Kalin and get this show on the road," Dad says.
Mom starts clapping uncontrollably.
-------5 minutes later-------
I am standing on an later sortable of thing. Kalin is in the most beautiful dress. I'd is tight on her torso and higher. There is a thin silver lace around her waist and below is like a long tutu. She has small lace sleeves that she probably didn't need, but needed at the same time. It looks like a white medieval ball gown. It wouldn't look beautiful on any one, just her. This dress was made for her. Her hairstyle is her natural curls with her colorful red and blue hair. She has a little but of make-up. While she looks amazing with it, she is still extravagant with out it.
"Christian?" Dad says harshly.
"Sorry. What did you say? I a as mesmerized," I whisper.
"Do you take Kalin Moon to be your mate, to be your one and only love, to be by her side no matter what?"
"Forever."
"Really? You're supposed to say yes Alpha."
"S-sorry. Y-yes Alpha," I stutter out.
She laughs and I stick my tongue out at her. Dad growls at our behavior and everyone watching laughs at us.
"To you Kalin take Christian Sebastian to be your mate, to be his one and only love, to be by his side even when he annoys you like he will?"
"Yes Alpha."
"Now you may kids each other to complete this part."
I cup her face. 'I love you' I mouth to her. 'As do I' she mouths back. I give her barely my lips. Oh God, how I want so much more. She presses closer. The world around us fades out. All there is is us two.
PDA kids! Mom yells at me though the mind link.
Sorry. Kalin says
I'm an idiot. Kalin's been preclaimed as my mate, she's intertwined with the family mind link now. We pull apart.
"Finally," Dad mutters.
I feel my cheeks heat up.
"Now here