chapter 31 - mother dearest

A/N: this is what her new hair looks like and the chapter picture on the last chapter is her new wolf.
-----------------------------
Ashley's p.o.v.

I am in a giant ballroom made up of gold and diamond. There is a woman in a dark blue dress that sparkles. There is nothing that isn't elegant about it. A male that looks to be about 19 walks beside her. He looks just like my mate.
"Chris!" I scream and run towards him.
He catches me in a hug and fair is me around.
"I am not that dog you call mate, I am Damion," he says.
"Kalin, how could you not remember your best friend or me?" the woman says.
"I don't know you or even me," I say.
"That's simple. You're Kalin Ashling Moon, and I'm your mother."
"Miss Celene, she was five when she was ripped out of this life because of that horrid Lisa, of course you have to remember this," Damion says.
"Lisa made wrong choices, but she does not deserve to be called horrid."
"Is that Little Kalin?" someone says.
The person pops up from behind me.
"Brandon? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Its Emilio silly, and I love here. You are the one who has been gone 12 years," he says.
"How did I get here?"
"I had to see you and you have reached the age of decision," my mother says.
"What decision?"
"Of you want to stay on Earth or come home, where you belong."
"But Earth is my home."
"No, it's here with me," Damion says.
"No, I have friends, family, a mate-"
"He is just a copy of me! I'm the real and true one for you. Please stay Kalin."
"It's Ashley," I whisper
"What?" Damion says.
"It's Ashley, not Kalin. Almost all of my life I was just Ashley on Earth not Kalin for where ever this place is."
My mother grabs my hands.
"Pie as we just stay a while Kalin. Your father and I would love to get to know you and not from afar."
"You may have created me but someone else raised me. He have up everything just to help."
"Do you mean Joshua? If I gave you time with him, would you stay for a while?"
"That's impossible. He died."
"He belonged here first so he returned."
"Let me see him then."
Emilio runs off. He soon returns with a familiar face. I hug him.
"Dad I missed you so much."
"I missed you too Ash."
"Are you happy here?"
"Yes I have my true love and children here."
"I would love to meet them."
"Yes, perhaps tomorrow?"
"Yes. Will I be happy here?"
"That is only a decision that you can make. Queen Celene and The King will be kind if that is what you mean."
"Queen Celene?"
"Your mother. It is much easier than saying the Moon Goddess every time."
"Oh."
I turn to my mother.
"If I stay here turn I will not say formalities. Joshua will be called Dad because that is what He is to me."
"Then everyone Will call you Kalin, not Ashley. That is your real name," she says.
"Fine. I have a question. How am I even how?"
"Only your soul is. Once you make the final decision, your body and soul will become one again."
"How does time compare to Earth?"
"We both run on the same time frame even though we see in different realms.
"Them my decision is that I will stay here one month before I make the final decision."
I know what I promised to Chris will be broken here, but if he is just a copy then the real him is here. I just hope it isn't Damion.