chapter 22 - mind reading

Chris' p.o.v.

I am having so much fun with this question game, although the question I really want to ask is what happened when she stormed into the meeting earlier. I don't want to be serious yet. I also want to ask her about what she plans to to in the future.
So who's turn is it?
I Think it's your turn but lets do something cause we are going to end up serious.
Did she read my mind? She puts on a wolfy grin. Now this is just getting weird.
It's not weird. It's part of my alpha title.
So that's your other power?
If she heard the ones about me calling it weird, then Did she hear my thoughts about the meeting and the future?
Yes I did. Eventually I will learn to control it but it just kicked in before we moved and now. Of I'm right then you will get this power. My dad did.
I see her eyes sadden. I want to comfort her but I might make her think that I'm pitying her.
Opposite of that actually, but you are right to a small degree. Nobody has really comforted except my dad. Jasmyn and Theo have never seen this side of me. I'm too stubborn and tempered to show this side, but you'll eventually see it. Right?
You're amazing.
No I'm not. I'm adaptable.
No you're amazing. Your dad just died and you spare your best friends of that pain. Even though they know you're in pain. There is no other words to describe you other than amazing.
I see her eyes turn a mixture of blue and orange, contentment and happiness. They make a beautiful mixture. I state at her until her eyes turn a brilliant pink. The color of romance but thud pink reminds me of someone blushing.
Stop staring at me! She says in a playful tone.
Did you not hear what I thought about your eyes?
Her eyes turn only orange. I'm glad to see her happy. Now they are turning red a little for anger.
I thought about a brick wall and I couldn't hear your thoughts but now I do.
You just have to practice more.
I hear a howl that belongs to someone. Probably my mom but I wonder why she didn't just talk to me through the link. She is most likely to excited to meet Ashley.
Who wants to meet Me?
It's most likely my mom.