chapter 14-picking her up

Chris's p.o.v

My dad mind-links me get in the SUV. Ashley has been gone for 3 hours.She probably went home.Why didn't she wasn't to stay? Did she hear me saying that I love her? Does she love me? Would she in the future? I wanted to tie her down is what she probably thought of me. How does someone get over feeling guilty about that? Was it guilty or selfishness?
Get in the SUV now son!
I slowly get off my bed. It feels so empty without her. This house one-story but the other one, the summer house, is two-story. We are supposed to move there at the end of the month when school ends. I walk out the door and get in the passenger seat.I look over to see my dad.He looks really mad and smug at the same time.Like he got away with something.
"Where are we going?" I huff.
"Patience is key," he replies.
So he wasn't going to tell.
------------------30 minutes later----------------
We pull up to the Stargazer pack house.I look at the clock. 5:30.
"Why are we here?" I ask.
"To pick up Theodore, Jasmyn, and Ashley. We have moved the move date to tomorrow. They are coming to live with us. They will also be moving to your high school. Do you understand?"

I miss my head even though I don't. Ashley is moving in with us? With me? She steps out the front door she looks like she wants to kill everyone. I get out of the SUV and walk to her. She throws a backpack at me. I look in because it's my bag. It has the clothes I gave her. I give her a curious look. Why did she take them just to give them back.
"I have my own clothes now. I also want my own room," she says.
Did she not want to live with me after all? Ugh, I'm starting to sound like a girl, what has she done to me? I not my head and she pushes past me. The guy and girl from last night comes out of the house. They are holding hands, so I was correct about them being mates.
"Hi, I'm Jasmyn and this is my mate, Theodore out Theo for short," the girl, Jasmyn says.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Chri-"
"We know who you are," the boy, Theo, snaps.
They look at each other. We stay like this for a few minutes. They must be having a conversation with their mate bond. He goes from angry to happy. Since Stargazers have powers, I don't know if she did that with her power or if she said something in particular.
"Sorry man," Theo says.
"It's okay," I reply.
Theo and I pack their things into the car while my dad talks to the other alpha, Joshua, and the girls sit in the car. Ashley only brought 2 bags, one light and one heavy. I wonder what she has packed. Jasmyn has 7 or 8 bags and Theo has only 1. It takes 5 minutes before everyone is back in the SUV. As soon as we start driving, Ashley becomes quiet. I try to get her to answer me through our mate bond.
Are you okay?
After 2 minutes of asking, I finally give up.