Chapter 59 - hello there

Kalin's P.O.V

 I can't believe he has had me on bed rest for two weeks already! He is such a butthead! He has tried to apologize since them but I mostly ignore him. Call me childish or what ever, but I need to help him and I wanted to spend this time with everyone; but now if someone wants to see me they have to get through a security check and my approval. My mood swings sometimes keep people away. For the last day and a half I have been desperate for company other than Christian, yet that is all who sees me except for James when I have my fake contractions.

"Christian!" I yell out.

One, two, th- re enters the room. I giggle.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks.

"Nothing."

"Why did you call me then? Don't tell me that you're still playing that stupid game with me."

I shrug my shoulders. It's too fun to see how fast he can get in here from his office down the hall. His best time is two seconds, and his longest time is six seconds.

"Kalin, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be down before the babies come and if you keep distracting me then nothing will get done."

"I know."

"Then why do it?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"That's not a good enough reason."

"Why?"

"Be-hey don't turn this on me."

I laugh. The laughter is cut short when I gasp as my stomach tightens. I grab my stomach.

"Are you okay?" he questions as he comes close.

"Yea, I just need to pee."

I get out of the bed and all of the sudden feel a liquid trickle down my legs.

"Oh no," I say.

"It's okay honey, it can get cleared up quickly."

"That's not it, I think my water just broke."

"Are you sure?"

"I think- ow, ow, ow! Oh God, it hurts!"

"James!" Christian booms.

Soon James enters.

"What's wrong?"

"Her water broke, what do we need to do?"

James rushes over and takes me from the side Christian is not on. He gives a small growl before I elbow him.

"Can you walk down the stairs Luna?"

I start to cry as I shake my head. Why does it hurt so much?

"Someone strip the bed then place her back in it. I need to get my tools and help. Her shorts need to come off by the time I get back. Someone lock the Alpha in a room or else we won't be able to touch her!" James orders out.

Christian growls so loud.

"Get out!" I scream at him.

One of the female guards grabs me and leads me to the bed. A male guard strips the bed then leaves.

"Where is he going?" I gasp out.

"The Alpha told us all that the males had to leave and that if they even looked at you then he would rips their heads off and then burn them with wolfs bane and silver."