Chapter 61

Kalin's p.o.v.

I nip at Christian's tail slightly. We have only been running for about ten minutes, but it has already been too long.

What?

Can we go back now?

No.

What?! Why not?

You need to be out of the house, and you need to practice your powers. What if you have a new power that we don't know about yet?

I would know if I have a new power.

What if you got it while giving labor?

Then I would still know? Do you doubt me?

No, it's just...just I don't want you to be taken away from me or our children.

You promised me that you wouldn't worry about me when it comes time for me to take Lisa home.I also told you that I can't let you do that.

You don't own me.

At this, I turn around and run back in the direction of the house.

Kalin, come back! You're too fast for me to keep up with!

I ignore him and keep going. Something doesn't seem right. Why am I running? I picture the house in front of me and teleport there. I scream. The perimeter guards are dead everywhere. People kicked them on the side to make sure they are actually and completely dead. A few turn their heads to look at me. They only stare a few seconds before I use my telekinesis to crush their skulls into dust. This is my pack! I will tear all of them to shreds before they hurt anymore of my family. They have taken enough from me.

I immediately turn and the first smell that hits my nose is werewolf hunter blood with a mix of wolf blood. How did they find us? Only pack members know our location. Unless...Lisa! I teleport into the room that my beloved children are in. She is holding Brody as he cries for his mother or father to save him. Alec and Moon are also wailing. Where is Jaz, Carolina, and Cailleach?

"How rude to not invite their aunt to meet them?" she states.

I turn back into my human form.

"Get your hands off of my son." I order.

"I did not expect three though, maybe two; but three? That's pretty much unheard of. You and your mate must of had a lot of fun, if you know what I mean."

"Let go of my child!"

"That's no way to treat your sister Kalin. Maybe you are the one who needs to let him go."

Before I can step towards her, Brody becomes ash. I scream in mourning. MY beautiful son! i fall to my knees and start to cry. She picks up Moon next. I pick myself up suddenly and run towards her. She disappears, but Moon falls. I catch her in mid air. I let out a small breath of air and run to Alec. I pick him and carry him in my other hand. I close my eyes. I picture Christian then open my closed eyes.

I see Christian still in his wolf form. He gives me a confused look.

"Change now,"I command.

"Kalin, what's going on? Where's Brody?"I start to cry at his name.

"What happened?!"

"S-she showed up, just like I thought she would. She was in there holding him when I got there. I couldn't save him. I'm s so s-sorry."

Christian now wears a look of pain and terror.

"I'm going to kill her!" he screams.

"You can't, you know this already. Please don't go after her, I can't lose you as well."