Chapter 42 - meeting Lisa

Christian's p.o.v.

THe blood creeps up my arm leaving a mark black as death trailing it. It is burning, not like I'm on fire but more like when someone touches you and they shocks you. It is like someone is tickling me to the point of me wanting to pee myself. I look at Kalin and see her beautiful smile. She feels the little shocks as well. I smile back at her. The blood has reaches my shoulder and I gasp. Now it is starting to feel like a real fire, like sharp needles are going in and out of my skin. I want to scream but I can't . Not here or now. Everyone has to see me toughen it out. I have to act like an Alpha now. I look at my dad and see his mark fading away. He has amusment etched across his face.

"It's okay to admit pain, it's part of coping with something like this. I screamed for about twenty minutes," he says.

I grunt at him. I won't scream. I won't scream!I WON'T SCREAM! I repeat in my mind. I can do this. I can pull through. I start to breathe heavily and close my eyes.

"Something is wrong," Kalin says.

"No it's fine, he's fine," Dad snaps at her.

I growl. He shouldn't snap or disrespect my mate, no matter who he is.

"I didn't mean any hurt Christian," He whispers softly.

I push my eyes open to look at him and smile.

"It's okay Dad," I say.

I feel my shoulders being pushed down so I get on my hands and knees.

"Something is wrong! He needs help!" Klain yells.

"No. It's not him. It's his wolf. He needs to be let out but he won't change until the mark is complete on him and your mark is complete. That is because you two must shift together to mark that you have become one. Didn't you read the book I gave you? Probably not," Dad huffs out.

"Then let's keep going," Kalin whispers.

I close my eyes again.

"May Kalin Moon know right from wrong as she becomes the great Luna that she should be. May she always be the protector as well as act as a big sister to all of her pack. Do you accept this oath as your own Kalin?"

I hear Mom say wih so much confidence echoing off of her.

"Yes I do, Taysa Sebastian," replies Kalin with just as much confidence.

A minute or two pass then I hear Mom and Dad say in sync, "May you forever be a good Luna, or die trying."

Suddenly the pain vanishes. I open my eyes and see the blood slide up Kalin's arm, just like it did with me. I stand up as Kalin graps ahold of me. The blood moves up her arm faster. I look her in the eyes and see a pure white color. She is completely in a pure state. Her white eyes seem to look as if they are glowing. They are just magnicifant.

Let me out! Let me out! I hear Chason scream at me.

Is it time? I ask.

Yes you big dum dum! Let me out!

Okay. I chuckle softly.

Thank you.

I look at Dad and see his mark completely gone. He no longer carries the Alpha title. I look at Mom and see her mark is completely gone also, meaning the same thing. I finally look at Kalin again. She has a look of urgency on her face. Her wolf needs out too. I nod, signally the right to change. She probably would have but it was her first motive to show that she accepts me as her Alpha as well as mate. Our bodies move in sync with bones cracking and snapping. Finally her blue wolf with giant white wings is standing in front of me. She puts on a wolfy grin.

"Oh honey, your wolf. It's changed too. Not as much, but he still did. He's black AND white and your eyes,"Mom yells in glee.

I turn in circles and cock my head to the right side.

"Look down,"Dad says.

I pout the only thing that has changed is that my front legs are white. Mom sighs and produces a small hand-held mirror. I yip at myself. My chest is also white along with most of my face. My eyes are now a silver/white color. I look awesome.

Yes you do. Kalin says.

Well, you look magnicifant as always. I tell her.

Her eyes turn a light pink.

If you blush every time I  compliment you, then I will always have to tell you something new every second of everyday.

She turns a brighter pink.

Of course when I run out of things, I will just start repeating them.

Her eyes turn a red. I laugh which turns out to be more of a cackle.

But I never will.

Her eyes turn orange.

Let's go running already, my wolf is getting antsy.

I nod my head and we zoom away with everyone moaning that they couldn't touch the two new amazing wolves.

-------20 minutes later------

We come up to the border between her old territory and our new one. Iit's just a giant field in this spot.

Did you guys sell everything already? she asks in a whisper.

No, actually, Mom and Dad told me that it is your rightful territory and it would be rude to just give it away.

So what is going to happen to it?

With your permission, they wanted to make it into an all werewolf university-an elementary school, a middle school, daycare, a high school, and something like a mini college. Just for any wolf who would rather go here than a public school. The teachers would be werewolves who don't have a job to sustain themselves. It could be just like a mini town, just for werewolves though. We could even have a memorial for the rest of your pack, and build a few houses and a couple of stores for people who would rather live here or for teenagers who need a get away when they find their mates. Oh, and maybe like an arcade for after school and a skating ring.

I look at her and see the brightest orange in her eyes.

I love it. I love it all.

I smile in pure happiness. I knew she would love it as soon as I said it. Suddnely there is a crack behind us. We both turn aound and get into a defense position. A woman who closely resembles Kalin steps into the clearing. Kalin growls. The more I look the more she looks like Kalin, except for her eyes. Her eyes are silver with specks of black in them.

"Hello sweet litle Kal," she says.

Kalin growls again , but louder this time. I cock my head to the side.

Who is she? I ask.

The one and only Lisa Moon, my sister.