chapter 33 - decisions

A/N: this is some what I pictured Celene to look like
-----------------------------
In one minute it will have been one month. I have learned so much about what my life should and would have been. Damion should be been the real Christian but they are complete opposites. This is because Damion is to be next Sun God when The King is done and me at his side as the Moon Goddess. Every time we hung out I just wanted to return to my mate. My mother and father were always busy so I spent my time between Damion and Joshua. It turns out that his children and twenty and twenty-three. They are both boys named Michael and Caleb. They acted as if I was their little sister instead of someone who room their dad away from them. His wife, Victoria, is just like Taysa.
"So what's your final decision?" King Ciro, my father, asks.
"This place is amazing and I think that if I was raised and lived here my entire life then I would never want to leave. This isn't the case though," I say.
"So you're leaving?" Celene asks.
I nod my head.
"Please stay," Damion pleads.
"This is my final decision."
"Then we will see you one day," my parents say.
"Please before Kalin," Joshua says.
I feel as if I'm melting away.
"Will I remember this?"
"Yes," Ciro says.
"Okay. Good bye for now."
I pull Joshua into a final hug and close my eyes. His warmth is replaced with something soft at my side. I feel sparks when I move against it. Only one name comes to my mind.
Chris.
I say to him.
Ashley?!
That's not my name. Its Kalin Ashling Moon.
What are you talking about?
I met them. I met my parents and my childhood friends. Joshua was there too. They were all there. I remember it all.
Can you move?
I open my eyes and sit up. Chris barks uncontrollably. I laugh.
"I'm so sorry I was gone so long. I had to learn everything," I say with a croaky voice.
Its okay as long as you're back for good.
"I am."
We only have a few more minutes before they come in, so I have to ask you now. When are we going to Mark and mate? I've known you half a month all together, but we have accepted each other and I don't want to wait any more.
I feel my cheeks hear up.
Well I was hoping that we could do it the traditional way instead of how everyone is doing it now a days of you're wanting to. We should talk to your parents about it though.
Brandon, Taysa, Jasmyn, and some one else rush in.
"What happened Ash?!" Jasmyn yells at me.
"Hello Ashley. I'm James, the pack doctor. I need to check your vitals," the stranger says.
"Now you can finally turn back Christian,, Taysa says.
"Please do son. We need to talk to you and Ashley about marking, mating, the alpha titles, and so much more," Brandon says.
I clear my throat and the talking stops.
"Jasmyn what happened is a long story for another time, James go ahead and check, and Brandon and Taysa what do you mean by finally turn back?" I say then turn to Chris," how long have you been like this?"
The entire time you've been asleep except when I brought you up.
"Its going to be funny watching you trying to walk."
I could say the thing to you.
Chris puts on a Wiley grin and I feel my eyes turning orange.
"Its good to see your vitals are vitals perfect Me. Ashley," James says.
"Please call me Kalin. I know my parents would appreciate me using it," I say.