chapter 58 - pack meeting

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I was caught up in my other book Puzzle Pieces.
-----------------------------
Kalin's p.o.v.

I put my hand over my mouth. Christian gives me an amused look.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to blurt it out like that."
"It's okay baby. I forgot to tell Andre about splitting people up, so I can call a pack meeting instead and we can tell them then."
I nod my head and walk around the desk until I am standing three feet from him. He quickly and swiftly closes the distance between us and wraps his hands around my waist.
"I like it," I say.
"I know."
We both laugh.
-------one hour later--------
Thankfully he had Cailleach here to help us set up the perfect sized stage for us; at the first glance it looks tiny but it will hold us perfectly. We might be mythical creatures, but we can't put something together so simple. It's actually kinda funny. Anyways, Cailleach used her magic to put it together. I put on a simple green dress for the meeting. I put my hair into a messy bun. Even though this is a pack meeting where I will be one of the primary people, there is no need to be in my most elegant clothes with perfect hair. The door opens and Christian comes in followed by Jasmyn.
"You look amazing,' I tell him.
He is wearing black slacks and a lillac purple button down shirt. He makes me easily feel under-dressed.
"I should say the same thing about you. I'm so glad we have mated already. If we werent then I would to you right now," he says in one breath.
I look at his eyes to see his wolf coming out. There is no lies in his words. I feel my cheeks heating up.
"Seriously I would leave Theo for you if I didn't love him so much."
I give Jasmyn a disappointed look.
"See, who could possibly resist that sexy face?"
I change my look to one of amusement.
"I could never stay mad at you," I reply to her.
I go over to her and give her a hug.
"Not joking though, you look stunning," she restated.
"If you say so. How long is this supposed to last?"
Christian pulls me from Jaz.
"Kalin, you will always look perfect. If someone doesn't see this, then they must be blind."
I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Ditto," I say.
He leans in and...stops. I look into his devilish eyes that hold a smirk in them.
"I kniw," he replies.
I roll my eyes and complete the kids.
"Gross!" Jaz yells playfully.
We should go. It's not nice to keep people waiting.
I pull away breathless. He gulps in air like I do.
"I'm glad you weren't wearing make-up. Everyone is here, Theo told me," Jasmyn says with a giggle.
Theo must be manning the check in book. Once you get here, there is a list you mark your name off. It is an efficient way to make sure everyone is here. Christian grabs my hand, and we all walk to the back door where Andre is.
"Is everything in order? Does everyone know about pack hunting afterwards?" Christian asks Andre in his Alpha voice.
"Yes Alpha," he answers immediately.
Christian nods his head and Andre joins us three on the walk to the extremely large crowd. As we pass people, they ow their heads. We quickly make it to the stage. Thankfully there is more room on here for us four: the Alpha, Luna, Beta, and Delta. Andre step up to the podium.
"Thank you all for coming. Most of you know that we are still under survillance which is why no one was permitted to be in their wolf. You all also know that we are doing pack hunting after the meeting is adjourned. With this in mind, please stay aware the entire time. Of it prevents someone from being hurt, then do so. Now here is your Alpha and Luna,, Andre speaks in a powerful voice.
Christian and I replace Andre's spot.
"Thank you Andre," Christian starts, "there has been a lot of this that have happened in the week and half since the ceremony. The three main things will be the only ones discussed tonight."
I gulp in air before I start.
"The first item is that since I was not originally from this pack, I need to meet everybody in order to create the mind link. I know that it is usual to start with the highest ranks firat, but I will be starting with the omegas and go up from there."
I look at Christian to signal that it is his turn to speak.
"The second thing is that Cailleach, James' former mate, will now be known as the first witch pack member of any pack. What she did was wrong, but she has repented for her mistakes. If I find out that any of you treat her any less than a pack member, you will have to answer to me personally."
There is a small pause before I speak again.
"The third and final topic is that I am pregnant. Me not being from this word, but another realm, my pregnancy will be about two months. Cailleach was amazing enough to tell me that we are having two boys and a girl.
Wveryone is completely silent for about ten seconds before everybody breaks into celebration. This is not at all like I pictured this going yet I'm glad it went better Than I could ever imagine. I turn to Christian and give him a hug. We both separate and move to the side so Jasmyn can take center.
"Silence! Silence! Thank you. Are there any further questions?"
No one says anything.
"Then meeting adjourned. You guys know what to do."
I look over at Theo shaking his head in amusement. The once silent crowd is now alive with chatter.