chapter 34-Kalin

A/N: this is Ciro almost perfectly.
-----------------------------
Chris' p.o.v.

I turn to my human form.
"What do you mean?" I ask her.
"My mother's name is Celene Moon and my father's is Ciro Sun. Mine is Kalin Moon."
"Why Moon and not Sun?"
"In Olympia, you take the name of the parent whose position you take over when they are finished with it."
"Makes sense I guess," Jasmyn says.
"Well I need a shower," Kalin says.
"Why do you want to be Kalin?" I ask.
"I promised my mother that I would stay Kalin. Plus it is my actual name."
"Then why the fake name?" Mom asks.
"Ciro says it was to help hide my identity. Joshua told me that if he ever had a girl he would name her Ashley. That's why it was mine."
"That's cool," I say.
"So um, if I'm clear then can I take my shower?" Kalin asks.
"Of course," Mom says.
"I need one too," I say.
"You will use the one in the next room," Dad says sternly.
"Of course."
Everyone files out.
I get up and wobble into the bedroom to the right of mine. Kalin laughs the entire time.
------20 minutes later------
I wrap a towel around my torso. Crap! I forgot a change of clothes. I rush into my room and see Kalin standing in front of the dresser in nothing but a towel. I gulp. The towel is wrapped tightly around her. I feel my wolf creeping up on me. Kalin turns around and gasps. Her eyes turn bright pink.
I forgot my clothes
I don't trust my voice.
Its okay. I did too.
You look so beautiful right now.
The same goes for you.
My wolf is so close to taking control.
My wolf is about to come out.
Mine too.
Neither of us move until I prowl towards her. I run my right index finger up and down her left arm.
I really want to kiss you right now.
Do it.
I bend down and clasp her lips with mine. I press myself against her. She grabs hair on the back of my head and I grab her waist. I feel electricity run from her body into mine then back to her. We slowly walk backwards until she is pressed between my and the wall, never breaking the kiss. Finally she pulls away. We both breath in the much needed air.
I you we us-
Wow.
Yes um uh well we need
To get clothes on and go talk to my parents.
Yes.
I go to the dresser that is directly to the left of us. I open the top drawer and pulp out a pair of boxers and sweats. Both are a full grey. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. Every thing about that kiss was perfect. I'm glad she pulled away though. If Kalin didn't then I would have done something I would regret, seeing how she wants to do it the traditional way. I quickly get dressed.
Are you dressed yet?
I ask Before leaving the bathroom. I don't think either of us are ready for another episode yet.
Yea, are you?
Yes. I'm coming out.
I open the door to see Kalin in short light blue Jean shorts that you can barely see because of the black v-neck tank top that covers most of it.
You look beautiful.
Her eyes turn light p.o I.
You look half naked.
I'll out a shirt on later.
Okay and I just picked random stuff so I could get dressed quickly.
Aww did you miss me that much?
I tease her and her Her turn a darker shade of pink.
Maybe actually a little.
I give a slight smile.
Don't worry. I'm not going any where.
I know I go to her and wrap my arms around her waist and pulp her into a hug. This moment is just like the kiss. Perfect.
"Christian!" Mom yells from downstairs.
Kalin laughs.
What?
Nothing it's just funny that it's like she is yelling at you for hugging me but not when we kissed.
Oh.
"Christian!" Dad yells this time.
We should go.
Most likely.
She pulls away but quickly grabs my hand and entwined our fingers.