chapter 24-the beginning of the truth

Chris' p.o.v.

"What are you talking about!" She screams.
She barged in about five minutes ago with deep purple eyes. I knew Dad should have waited to tell us both at the same time. I want to tell her but I can't. This is alpha business and I'm technically not an alpha yet. I see years starting to roll down her cheeks.
"Please tell me. Brandon, I heard your thoughts, you said she's still alive. What do you mean? Ago is she?" Ashley asks in a whisper.
I turn go her and grab her hands.
"Promise to keep an open mind?" I ask.
She simply nods.
"Well, um, I-I don't know how to say this. Ashley, your mom is still alive. The only thing is that she isn't your biological mother."
She laughs.
"That's impossible. She's dead. My dad told me that she died in a fire."
"I'm sorry but it's true."
"Then who is my real mom?!"
I turn to my dad.
"Ms. Ashley, earlier while you and my so were out, I received an envelope," he starts.
"From who?"
"Well there wars I a from your dad to you and one from your mother to me."
"Can I please see mine."
She is no longer trying to stop her weeping.
"Here."
He hands her a piece of paper that is starting to yellow.
Have you read it?
No, only Dad did.
Thanks.
I shoot her a small smile. If she handled this then maybe she can handle the rest.
"Why would my supposed to be mother write to you though? Why not me?" she asks with a shaking voice.
"Your mother and I have a connection. Do you remember that My real mate rejected me? Well he name is Lisa Sharon Moon, which is-"
"My mom."
"Yes."
"But, but that can't be."
"It is."
She looks at me. Her eyes are yellow and red. I gulp. Anger and confusion mixed together is like physically cornering her wolf. It makes her deadly.
"Ashley calm down please. Read your father's letter. It explains everything," my dad says.
I see fear smudged into his face.
"Is he even my real father?" she asks quietly.
"What?"
"Was he even my real father?!" she screams this time.
My dad looks down," no."
Her eyes turn fire red.
"Tell me then, why should I?! Everything I've ever known is wrong! A lie!"
"You have not read it yet, you silly child! He knew what you really are and yet he loved you as his own daughter! Did you even think about what he have up for you? No, so read the letter!" My father barks at her.
She stands up and slams open the door and runs. I guess i was wrong about her handling this.
"What is in the letter?" I ask.
"The truth."
"About what?"
My dad takes in a deep breath.
"Her. The truth about her and everything about why she was put here. When she comes back, everything will be different."