chapter 41 - spells

A/N: All of the spells and chants are in latin. In parathesises will be in english.

Kalin's p.o.v.

Come quickly young one, i hear Cailleach say into my mind.

When we lked last time, she told me that she has a power that can make a connection to a certain person, kind of like a mind-link.

Why should I? I snap at her.

To keep your mate safe.

I hear Cheyenne whine. I have to go to her. I know that he is going to jump in front of LIsa from reading his thoughts. I look around and see most people not sitting yet. i have about a three minute window. I turn a 360 until I see the hard jawline and soft rosy cheeks I'm looking for. I march up to her and drag her into the thick pine trees.

"Non simus tam fatui audiator ab aliis," Cailleach mutters with her eyes closed.

(Let us not be heard by others)

"What ar you doing?" I whisper yell at her.

"I put up a spell so we can talk in peace."

"Oh."

"Yes. Now I would have let it wait but if I did then it would be too late. I can connect you and Lisa together so if she went after you or your mat, it would hurt her as well. I can also do a spell to where if you're hurt then Christian won't be."

"Then what's stopping you?"

"I need something that both of them gave you."

I take off the ring that Christian gave me earlier and hand it to her.

"I can feel the love vibrating off of it. It must be from Christian."

I nod feelin my now empty ring finger. I unclip the necklace that I've worn since Lisa preended to die. I hand it over.

"T-there's so much hate here. How do you wear this?" Cailleach scoffs.

"Lisa gave it to me. At the time, I only hought of t as a silly birthday presen," I snap at her.

"Yes it was just that when Emilio gave it to her."

"Why would he give it to her?"

"Oh honey, you silly silly girl. They were lovers.."

It all snaps in my mind. Of course they were. Hoow could I have not seen it? He was the only one who didn't speak ill of her. I thought it was just that he was a very kind person and he didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Let's just get this done so I can get to the eremony and get that over with," I huff out.

she hands me the necklace. "Hold this for now."

I nod my head.

"Si puella tunc gets nocere dont let th puer adepto nocere sed si puer gets nocere tunc puella felel dolor," she chants three times.

(If the girl gets hurt then dont let the boy get hurt but if the boy gets hurt then let the girl felel the pain)

She hands the ring to me and takes the necklace. I put the ring bak on my finger

"Coniungere status physical sores puerum," she chants three times again.

(Connect the physical condition of young sisters)

Kalin where are you? Chriatian asks.

I am coming. I reply.

"I have to go," I say.

"Pu the jewelry on. If you take it off, the spells wont work."

"you have to take off jewelry though."

She huffs and rips the ring off my finger.

"Hey!" I yell at her.

"Trust me,"she snaps at me.

I growl. She rolls her eyes and chants esse apparet alicui peeping ocullos.

(be invisible to any peeping eyes)

"What did you do?" I sanp at her.

"I made it invisible for you," she snaps back.

"I can still see it."

"Because they belong to you dummy."

"Oh."

Kalin! I hear Brandon snap at me. We are going to start in ten seconds with or without you.

I'm coming. I had to track down someone so they wouldn't miss it.

Who?

Her name is Cailleach.

Cailleach is here? I didn't realixe it, but yes please bring her. A witch ould be a nice bonus to the ceremony.

"Time to go," I say.

"Before you teleport us, your wolf has gained the power of fire making and bending. You can also use it, you just don't feel it because it is mainly meant for your wolf."

"Good to know."

I grab her hand and teleport us in front of Brandon, Taysa, and Christain.

Where were you? Christian asks in a worried voice.

Just talking to Cailleach real quick. Nothing important happened.

Okay. Are you ready?

He grabs my hand.

Yes. Now that we are mated, it won't hurt that bad.

I hope so.

"Christian, will you be going first?" Brandon asks in his happy voice from earlier.

"Yes Alpha."

Bondon picks up a knife tht was sitting on the table next to us along with two gold cups. He gingerly slices open his right palm and lets drops of blood drip into one of the cups.

"May Christian Sebastian know right from wrong as he becomes the great Alpha that he should be. May he always be the protector as well as act as a big brother to all of his pack. Do you accept this oath as your own Christian?"

"Yes I do, Brandon Sebastian," replies Christian.

Brandon hands Christian the knife and he makes a cut into his palm just like Brandon did. He lets the blood drip into the same cup from earlier. The blood starts to swirl around and starts to glow a blue-ish color.

"May you forever be a good alpha, or die trying," Brandon and Taysa say together, in sync.

Suddenly the blood in the cup rises out and starts to crawl onto Chrstian's skin, leaving a black mark behind it. He gasps from the burning sensatian that I know for sure that is there. He looks at me and I smile. I feel the pain that is being held in his oceaan blue eyes. I feel it all.