chapter 6-my room

Chris's p.o.v

I sling her over my shoulder. Everyone is laughing at us. Beer reeks on her. I was getting tipsy just being by her.
"Put me down you dummy!" she screams.
I walk her to her car and set her down. As soon as I do she throws up all over the ground. A girl and a guy gets out of the car. The girl checks on Ashley. The guy gets in my face.
"What did you do to her?"
"Saved her from making a bigger mistake."
"Who are you?"
"Christian Sebastian. Next alpha of Midnight pack. Who are you?"
I stand up straighter.
"Theodore Brinstormer, next delta in the Stargazer pack."
"You and your mate might want to leave and let me take my mate pup."
He slightly growls and helps the other girl up. They get in the car and leave but not before I see her flip me off. I roll my eyes and pick up a now sleeping Ashley.
"I'm sorry," she slurrs as she wakes up a little.
"What?"
"I'm sorry. That's what he said before he did it."
He meaning Dillion. I'm going to break his face. I walk to the black SUV that I came in and put Ashley in it.
"I'll be back, then we'll go."
"Okiday."
She giggles. She would have a massive hangover I the morning. I walk back to the party and mind link to everyone but Dillion. We are leaving now. I see my pack emerging from the party. Don't get in the car. Everyone nods at me as they pass. I spot Dillion off in the crowd making out with a girl named Katherine. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and I punch him in the nose. Successfully breaking his nose. He is now laying on the ground with Katherine trying to stop the blood. I kneel beside him and get right next to his right ear.
"Don't you dare touch my mate again."
I get up and leave him confused. Once I get back to the SUV, everyoneis looking at me weirdly.
"Why aren't we allowed in the car?" Caroline asks. She had about a week until her 16th birthday.
"Because my mate is taking up the entire back seat, so we need to come up with a new riding pla . I'm with her, Andre you drive, Drake and Caroline share the passenger seat, and everyone else, go through the trunk to get into the back. Everyonebe quiet."
They all go to where they are supposed to and when Caroline sees Ashley's face she gasps but doesn't say anything. We ride in silence for the 20 minutes. We finally pull up to the pack house. I carry Ashley bridal style up to my room and set her in the bed. I take my clothes and change into sweat pants and crawl onto my sofa and fall asleep. I dream of Ashley.