chapter 54 - flames

Christian's p.o.v.

I look at Kalin to see that she is nervous. I chuckle at her. She must know the reason for my amusement because her face turns to one of a scowl.
"It'll be okay Kalin, trust me," I say in a soothing voice.
I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closely.
"I know, it's just that I don't know what my belly will look like, plus it's only like one thirty and I still wanna shop for baby stuff later and I don't know how-"
"Ahh Kalin, one step at a time baby."
She buffs and I laugh at her huffing.
"Everyone is ready when you are Alpba," Andre says.
"Do y
We have someone watching the babies?" Kalin asks in a worries tone.
"Yes Luna, Cailleach is watching them all in the pack house."
She let's put a breath of air.
"Your breathe funny," I tell her.
"Yea, well you look funny," she retorts.
"Nice try but no one can resist all this."
She scoffs.
"Only because you outrank them so they are naturally drawn to you."
"Is that how I got you-by naturally outranking you?"
She laughs.
"Of telling yourself that at night helps you sleep, then sure."
I give her a kiss fueled with passion. After about a minute we pull apart, gasping for air.
"We should go now," she whispers out.
"The audience too much for you?" Jaz asks.
We both face her.
"No, just hungry," Kalin says.
She pulls me into her for one last kiss before we shift.
--------one hour later-------
I chase Kalin back home in our wolf forms. Her stomach definitely shows more in this form, but not by much. Everyone marveled at her wings and entire wolf for about ten seconds before I growled at them all. Sure she is their Luna, but she is my mate and I don't them to even think about her in any kind of other way than my mate first. Soon where the house should be is in sight. But I don't see it. Kalin and I slid to a stop. We look at each other.
Where is the house?
I don't know bit it's supposed to be right there.
Something is wrong.
I nod in agreement. I howl to everyone to slow down and be on the look out. Kalin and I were ahead of everyone by a mile and a half at least so just the two of us creep forward.
Do you smell that?
I take in a deep breath.
It smells like-
Ash and smoke.
We both begin to growl slightly. Something is definitely wrong here. We stop growling when there is a howl warning is that some intruder might still be on pack territory.
Stay here.
No, I'm staying with you.
Kalin just stay here please. I don't want you or the babies hurt.
Dang it Christian! Don't fight with me on this one! I am coming with you and that's final!
Did she? Oh she did. She just commanded me. I will so get her back later.
Fine but don't blame me if you get hurt.
She sticks her tongue out and walks away. She is only a few feet shear of me when she whimpers. I trot up to her and see something horrorable: the pack house is burnt down. Don't panic, don't panic, oh God I'm about to panic. I mind link everyone to return immediately. Kalin and I run to the pile of ash to see a small envelope. Someone placed it there. They burnt the Boise down on purpose, then placed a note. Who would...Lisa. It had to be her, but she said she would give us six months. I look at Kalin to see her in her ban form. I change also
"Cailleach and the babies, they were in there," she says through tears.
"Were, yes but we all got out," someone says behind us.
We spin around to see Cailleach surrounded by nine kids and two in her arms.
"Oh Cailleach, I thought you were all gone," Kalin sobs out.
I pull her toward me and hug her tightly.
"Its okay baby, everyone got out in time."
Once the rest of the pack shows, children runs to their parents while they thank Cailleach over and over. After Kalin reconstructs herself, she picks up the envelope. She opens it and gasps. She gives it to me with trembling hands. I look at it.

Congrats. See you in two months.
-

Lisa

I rip it to shreds. I ones it was her. I look at Kalin to see her arms wrapped around herself
"She knows Christian. She knows about Cailleach, how big our pack is, about the babies. She knows it all," Kalin shakes.
"Calm down Kalin."
"She know Christian! She is going to kill them, the pacn, and you! You are all going to die because of me!"
Cailleach runs between us and grabs Kalin by the shoulders.
"Nunc enim dormiens," she tells her.
All of the sudden Kalin crumbles. I rush to her.
"What did you do?" I growl out.
I made her go to sleep until i wake her. I don't think you want her to scare the pack any more than she has Alpha. She says in my mind.
"Thank you Cailleach. I did not think about that."
"No problem. I think you need a new house though."
Where am I going to find a house large enough? Kalin's old house would work. It should be big enough since her old pack was barely smaller than us. This is the best we can do I mind link to Jasmyn and Theo.
Come here.
Immediately they come forward. I look at my pack to see everyone in their human form.
"Has your old pack house been cleaned out? Its the only place big enough to fit us all. I know that it will be hard for you to three to go back, but it really is our only option right now."
"Yes Alpha, it has been cleaned out," they say at the same time.
"Jasmyn, you and Theo take Kalin and Cailleach to a vehicle then get in and wait for me."
Theo gently takes Kalin from me. Once I know that I will not run toward her, I stand up.
"We will all be moving into Kalin's old pack house. I don't care if you have your own house or job, I will be enforcing a full lockdown until further notice. You have one hours till you must be at the new pack house. If you are not there, it will be seen as an act of disobedience and will be punished accordingly. Go."
Everyone rushes in different directions while I go towards Kalin's scent that is in a black SUV. I get in the driver's seat to see Theo is in the passenger seat with Jaz and Kalin in the middle and Cailleach in the back. I put the car in drive and go in the direction of our temporary home. Kalin is going so mad at me.
-----------------------------
"Bing en im dormiens" means "now asleep"
Sorry for any terrible parts, but I promise it was very important for it to happen.