chapter 46 - tables turnt

A.N.: I broke my phone majorly and my laptop crashed so I couldn't update but now I'm back!!😊😊
-----------------------------Christian's p.o.v.

As soon as I thought those six simple words, I knew I would re get it. The deep dark red color in Kalin's eyes tell me that I am right.
"Leave now James," she says sternly.
James lets out a breath of air when he is dismissed. He practically runs out of the room.
"You know I-" I start to say before I'm cut off.
"Don't even say you didn't mean it! Your face showed the same thing! The funny thing is that even if I'm not then the heat will make sure that I am."
She whispers the past part.
"None of that's there baby. We will be okay either way. I just know it."
I go to her and hug her around her waist. She purrs at my touch and I chuckle.
Am I allowed background in? We really should get the test done. The sooner you know, the better.
I look down at Kalin as she nods her head.
Come in.
James enters almost immediately.
"So how exactly do I take this test?" Kalin asks.
James just hands her a small white and pink box. She scoffs. I look closer and define it as a pregnancy stick test thingy box. I give both of them a questioning look.
"Or I could take a bloc sample but it would take four to six weeks to get results. This takes like ten no minutes. May I please go. I heard breakfast is great today and I want to get some before it's all gone."
I nod my head and he rushes out once again. I look back at her to see Kalin staring at the box.
"Do you want me to go to give you some privacy to do you thing?" I ask.
"Please," she whispers.
I leave without any other word being said and go to kitchen. The amazing smell is still there, so good must be present.
-------15 minutes later------
There was no more food. Dillion shoved it all into his big mouth. Instead I'm eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. Curse them for being so tasty.
Come here.
I hear Kalin's voice half happy, half scared. I jump up and knock the leftover milk in my bowl all over the counter which Dillion just so Halle s to by standing at.
"Dude!" he shrieks as milk gets all over him.
"Please get it cleaned up, Kalin might be, err, she needs me. I'll make it up to you okay?"
He growls but grabs the paper towels. I rush upstairs and into my bathroom.
"So?" I ask Kalin cautiously.
She simply nods her head, her eyes are a bright orange. She hands me the stick thing and in little, bold, black lettering are future has been decided.
"You're gonna to be a daddy Christian," she says in glee.
I cup her face and kiss her passionately.
"What?!" someone screams from behind me.
I turn to see Jasmyn and Theo. I feel my cheeks heat up. They just saw and heard everything. They both run out just like James had done. I turn back to my beautiful pregnant mate.
"At least we don't have to tell anyone," I say.
Kalin giggles. I kiss her again. We're going to be parents. Dad and Mom would be so happy. I feel Kalin go rigid.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yea, just I'm sorry I couldn't save them."
"It's okay. I don't blame you. You shouldn't either. They are probably chilling with your Mom and Dad. And if ever want to know what I'm thinking, then just ask me. You don't have to look into my mind. I have nothing to hide."
She gives a half laugh.
"I know but sometimes it is hard to ask for things like that."
"I understand. You need food now. Let's get some."
Almost on cue her stomach growls. I laugh as I grab her hand and lead her to the kitchen for the second time this morning. When we reach the kitchen it is mostly in a mess. Dillion and Andre are right in the middle of it.
"What happened in here?" I ask slowly.
"We made a mess," Dillion says even slower.
I roll my eyes.
"How did you make a mess?"
"Well I was cleaning the milk mess you made but then Andre was laughing at me and calling me the maid so I created a mess and told him to clean it up. He said no so I kept making messes until he tackled me to make me stop. He wouldn't get up until I promised to clean it all up. I told him okay then you guys came down."
"Andre?"
"He is telling the truth. I will help him clean it."
"No you won't and Dillion, you have kitchen cleaning duty for the next week. Maybe it will teach you to not make unnecessary messes," Kalin states sternly.
Her face has gone ghost white.
"Are you okay Luna?" Andre asks in a worried tone.
Before she can answer she lets go of my hand and runs to the trash can and throws up.
"Do you want me to get James?" Dillion asks.
"No, we know what it is," I say in a happy voice.
"So it is to be?" James asks as he walks in.
I nod my head.
"Well a congratulations is in place."
"Thank you."
I smile brightly. Realization dawns on me that my mate is puking her guts out. I rush to her side and pull her hair back for her.
"What is going on?" Andre and Dillion ask at the same time.
"She is having morning sickness." I say.
"Ohh," Andre replies.
"Why are you happy about her being sick and what is so special that it is only in the morning?" Dillion asks with a pout.
Kalin is finally done throwing up. I let go of her hair and she walks to Dillion. She flicks him right on the forehead. Everyone erupts into laughter.

------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any baby names? I could really use help in his part. I don't want to go something generic like John or Mary...please help.