chapter 7-hangover

Ashley's p.o.v

I wake up to the smell of blueberry pancakes and sausage. Only I cook for my pack. I feel around my bed, its too soft and too big to be mine. I shoot up to see someone's bare back turned to me on a couch. I try to stand on the wooden floor but fall because of a huge hammering in my head. I feel acid run up my throat and try to run to the added on bathroom and make it barely to the toilet before I throw up everywhere and everything. When I finish I notice the person that was sleeping on the couch is by the door. Why was I in his room? He picks me off the floor and carries me back to the bed. All through out the trip I felt tingles. Mate tingles. Suddenly some things from last night come back to me. I got in a huge fight with Chris, my mate. I look up at him and start crying. He looks at me worrying and climbs into the bed next to me and wraps his arms around me. We stay like this for what seems like hours but is only about 30 minutes. I am about to fall fall asleep when some guy walks in. He has black hair in a buzz cut, very dark brown eyes, and is about 5'9".
"What the heck Chris?! You broke my nose and won't let me turn until tomorrow!"
I didn't know this kid but he kind of scares me. I feel my heartbeat quicken. It doesn't go unnoticed by anyone.
"Calm down Dillion. You did something that made me very angry and now you have to deal with your punishment."
"I know you, " he says pointing at me."
"I don'tknow you."
"From yesterday, at the party."
"The last thing I rememberis punching someone in the face. Was it you?
"No that was Andre."
"So do I know you or not?"
"It doesn't matter. Sorry bro I didn'tknow it was her."
He walks out. The smell of sausage and pancakes was getting stronger. My stomach growls for the food. Chris chuckles.
"Why don't you take a shower then get breakfast?"
"Okay."
He gets up making me instantly cold. He gets a pair of basketball shorts and a black shirt. I take them, go to the bathroom, lock the door, get undressed, and dunk myself under the hot steaming water.