Chapter 1

Sweat dripped down my face as I slammed his body against the brick wall. The empty alley had a small street light giving me enough light to see his terrified face.

"I'll get it back to you. I-I promise." He stuttered to say.

"Im taking care of you, right here and right now." I said as I heard the music from the bar sound loudly from outside the building.

"Please! I'm all my little sister Kate has left!" He yelled. I slammed his body again against the wall again. My fists clenched at his shirt. We both panted for air. We were the same height. I stared him in the eye.

"You think that's gonna stop me!?" I yelled. I pushed his body against the cold brick wall once again and had one of my fists clenched at his shirt. My other fist hit across his mouth.

"Jack!" I hear a girl yell. I quickly turned around to see a beautiful girl with long brown hair in a pink dress. I still held on to Jack.

"Kate! Get out of here!" Jack yelled pushing forward. I turned around and slammed his body against the wall.

"Please, don't hurt him." Kate whimpered stepping forward.

"I'll make a deal with you." I said with a smirk.

"Anything." She replied back crossing her arms.

"Kate! Go! Get away from him!" Jack yelled. I made sure his body was against the wall and I punched him in the stomach causing him to hunch over. Kate gasped. I let go of him having him fall to the ground. He just laid there in a hunched over position, not able to do anything. I stepped forward to be in front of Kate.

"Kate... Please... Run...." Jack was barely able to say.

"Now now, let her decide what she wants to do." I said pressing my body against hers. She stumbled back purposely.

"What do you want?" She asked with a attitude.

"You come and live with me for two weeks, and if he doesn't repay me, well.. No more Jack." I said smirking.

"You wouldn't." She bit.

"Kate! GO!" Jack yelled jumping on my back. I quickly backed up and crashed him into the wall. His arms let go around my neck leaving him to fall.

"Now, where were we?" I asked walking towards her again. She began to cry.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked grabbing her hand. She quickly snatched it back.

"You wouldn't hurt him." She said quietly looking up at me.

"I wouldn't, but I have plenty of people who would." I replied smirking down at her. Her eyes then widened.

"Y-your Harry S-Styles!" She yelled.

Yes, I'm the famous Harry Styles from the band One Direction that everyone thought was so "innocent" and "helpless". No one knows that I have beaten guys to the ground myself.

"Oh, so you know me?" I asked smiling down at her shorter figure.

"But you nothing like that. You are so sweet and nice.." She said looking behind me to see her helpless brothers body leaned up against the brick wall. The loud music continued to play, you would here people yell of laughter. I just stared down at her and she looked down at the ground with her arms crossed.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked cupping my hand in her chin. She grabbed my wrist with her hand and moved it away. She looked up at me.

"Fine." She said with a sigh.

"Kate... Please." Jack pleaded.

"Now now, she's old enough to make her own decisions." I said turning around to him. He struggled to get up.

"Just because she's 18 fucking years old, does not mean I can't protect her." He said slowly stepping forward to me.

"Jack, don't come closer. He'll hurt you." Kate said loudly. Jack didn't listen. He slowly stepped forward to me, hunched over a little bit. He came close to me, but then I pushed at his shoulders having his back fly back against the wall. His back slowly slid down the wall.

"Come on." I said turning around to Kate.

She sighed and walked over to Jack. She knelt down to him.

"Everything will be fine." She said quietly. She kissed his cheek and stood back up.

"Don't worry, she won't be hurt. If you don't come through with your deal, you will be." I said as I watched her walk towards me.

"Please don't hurt her." He begged looking up.

"I won't." I said with a grin. I then grabbed Kate's hand with mine and she pulled it back.

"Kate, holding my hand is apart of the agreement." I said turning to be face to face with her. I watched as she got an annoyed look on her face, but she grabbed my hand tightly thinking it would hurt me.

"Ahhhhh, much better." I said smiling and beginning to walk out of the alley with her.

"I love you Kate!" Jack yelled as we got to the end of the alley. She remained silent.

We walked into the front of the bar and I pulled her over to where I had my car parked. I let go of her hand to get my keys out of my pocket. She quickly tried to make a run for it back down the alley. I chased her. I noticed she had no shoes on, which made me think she had taken them off. I was right behind her. I reached my arms out and grabbed her from the waist pulling her back to my stomach.

"Now now, Katelyn." I said setting her down to her feet and quickly entwining our fingers. She was shocked that I had called her by her full name.

"Help!" She screamed.

"Yep, just keep on yelling where NO ONE WILL HERE YOU!" I yelled pulling her the way we had come before. She stumbled a few times as we walked.

When we had finally gotten to my car, I kept a good grip of her hand so she couldn't run again. I unlocked the car and opened the passenger door.

"Get in." I demanded. She just looked up at me.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." I said looking down at her. She then sighed and then climbed in. I shut her door and set the safety lock on it so she wouldn't be able to run. I jogged around to my side and climbed in.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She asked as I started the car.

"I'm gonna make you mine." I said putting my seatbelt on.

"That will NEVER happen." She not back putting her seatbelt on.

"Give it time, just give it time." I said smiling and putting the car in reverse.