Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

Her facial expression changed from a smile to a shocked one. The color of her skin flushed. She said nothing. I had just slipped and told Kate I loved her.

"Shit. No, I-I wasn't suppose to say that. I don't know why I did. I guess I jus--" I was cut off by Kate smashing her lips against mine to shut me up.

"As crazy as it sounds.." She mumbled against my lips. She then pulled away and looked at my eyes and down at my lips. Her bottom lip went inbetween her teeth and she looked back up to my eyes.

"I love you too." She said quickly with a smile. I don't know why, but I got over excited. I was acting like I had just proposed to her and she said yes.

"Yes!" I yelled pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back.

"I don't know why I said it so early Kate." I admitted still hugging her.

"It's alright." She said nudging her head into the crook of my neck. The next song on the CD continued to play.

"C'mon C'mon, move a little closer now." I playfully sang along with the music. She laughed and let go of me from the hug. I stood up and walked over to Zayn. He laid on his side, fast asleep. I grabbed one of his arms with both of my hands and dragged him to the couch. It took some strength, but I lifted him up so he could at least lay on the couch. Kate stood up and helped me with Liam, except with Liam, we put a pillow on the floor and laid him flat on his back, so his head could rest on the pillow. I grabbed a blanket and covered him up. Next was Niall.

"What are we gonna do about that?" She asked with a giggle and pointing over to Niall who was asleep in a awkward position on the kitchen table.

"He's easy." I said with a laugh. I then walked over to him and tried to figure out a way I could carry him. The only way was bridal style, which I proceeded to do. Kate laughed as I put Niall in my arms and carried him over to the couch. Zayn moved around a lot, so there was no where to put Niall on the couch. I put Niall on the ground and grabbed another pillow and put his head on it. He laid right next to Liam, so I just covered him up with the same blanket.

"That was ridiculous." I said with a laugh and walked over towards Kate. She stood in the kitchen. She had both of her arms at her sides, and her one hand patted against her thigh to keep up with the rhythm of the beat with the music.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling and walking to be face to face with her. She smiled up at me.

"It's good music." She said as soon as the song ended. The music for Last First Kiss began to play. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the living room. We stepped over Niall and Liam and went to the other side of the living room. Luckily, the living room was big, so there was enough room to not step on them. I pulled Kate close to my body. My lower hand held her tightly causing her body to press against mine. Her hands came up to both of my shoulders and rested on them. I wanted to dance. I took a step one way, but she went the opposite. I thought maybe she just messed up, but it happened again.

"I don't know how to slow dance." She admitted. I looked down at her and smiled.

"That's alright." I said kissing the top of her head. "Put your feet on top of mine." I said smiling.

"No, I'll crush them." She said putting her forehead into my chest.

"God damnit Kate! Your not fat, and you won't fucking crush me!" I yelled causing her to pick her head up from my chest and look up at me. She just stared. "Now Kate." I demanded. It pissed me off with how she thought she was ugly and fat. She's not. I love everything about her.