Chapter 56

Kate's POV:

I need him back. I've been thinking about the letter for 4 days now, and I need him back. I don't know how to tell him or when... I understand everything clearly now.

He was playing a stupid game, and it got a little out of hand. He got drunk and zoned out after that. He couldn't help it when he made out with that girl, and my head was just to messed up to realize the truth... He never meant to actually make out with her, and I know if he was sober, it would've never happened. Jealousy hit me like a train and I couldn't think...

Sophie found the letter two days ago and was kinda shocked on how Harry and I really got together... Through some stupid deal. But she moved past it and kept on telling me to get back with him, but I don't need anyone to tell me... Cause I'm going to do it.

My phone shook in my hand, and I felt like I was going to drop it, like it was nothing- but I couldnt. I needed to call him, I need to have him come over so we can talk... And then I'll go home, and we'll be us again...

Harry's POV:

4 days. 4 days since I've seen her, 4 days since I gave her that letter, 4 days since I kissed her, 4 days since I hugged her... 4 days.

I kept my phone with me all the time, cause any second, she could call. And if I miss that call once, it's over. But, there's been no calls, no texts, nothing. I feel like she read the letter and just burned it.. Yet again, she told me she needed me.

I remember it.

"I need you." She whimpered.

I couldn't give in then though. She had to read that and then decide whether she wanted to be with me or not. She said that out of eagerness and pain, I know she did. And it pained me to just not pick her up right then and bring her home... But she had to see what I'm about.

I suddenly began hearing my phone ringing from the living room and I sprinted to it, jumping over the table and grabbing it.

It's her.

I was hesitant to answer, but decided to... My heart beating out of my chest, my mind aching more.

"H-hello?" My voice cracked and stuttered as I spoke into the phone.

"Come over." Her soft voice said, and with that, the line went dead. I didn't hesitate before getting up, grabbing my shoes and keys, and running out without a jacket. Fuck the jacket, I need her answer now.

I drove as fast as I could without being pulled over, arriving at Sophie's and literally running to the front door. I knocked and waited a few moments before I saw the door open. There she stood, there stood the girl I would die for.

"Come on." She shivered slightly from the outdoors. I nodded and stepped in, looking around. Good, Sophie's gone so Kate and I can talk better. We looked at each other, silence surrounding us. I knew neither of us knew how to start the conversation, so we just stared at each other.

Almost 3 weeks without knowing she's mine has been worse than living in hell.

"Before you say anything," I broke the silence, and it seemed to startle her. "Yell at me, hit me, tell me how much I fucked up." She tilted her head and looked at me. God I missed watching her do that when she was confused.

"Harry,"

"No Kate, do it. I need to hear it."

"I won't." She protested.

"Just do it! I know you're dying to say it!" I yelled. I need to hear this, and as much as it'll hurt me, I need to hear her say it.

"Fine Harry! You fucked up! You've made my life miserable for almost 3 weeks now!" Her words hit worse than being cracked in the head over and over again, but I need to hear this. "You made me want to die, you made me feel unimportant, like a useless piece of shit." I was about to protest when suddenly she brought her hands to my chest and just began punching. "You made me sick!" Tears rushed down her cheeks as she clutched onto my shirt with her fists, burying her head in my chest. "But I need you back."