Chapter 48

Kate's POV:

"Harry!" I yelled for. I was back in the bedroom getting dressed. I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a grey sweater, and black Vans.

"Where you going?" He asked walking into the bedroom.

"Out with a friend." I smiled and began brushing my hair. He walked to be right in front of me, his taller figure towering over me. A small smile plastered his face, his cute little dimples popping out.

"Which friend?"

"Mike."

His smile quickly faded, no expression on his face. Uh oh.

"Mike..?" He asked with concern in his tone.

"You don't remember? From my birthday party? One of my best friends?" I asked. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"You're not going." He walked away and sat on the bed.

"Excuse me?"

"You're not going." He repeated. I set the brush down on the dresser and slipped my phone into my pocket.

"What makes you think that I'm not going to go?" I snapped. He's not going to treat me like his slave. I'll do what I want, and I don't need his permission.

"Cause I said." He answered and looked up at me.

"Why don't you want me to go?" I asked standing above him. His facial expression became annoyed, but I didn't care.

"Maybe cause at your birthday party, he was looking down your shirt." Harry snapped. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"He was not looking down my shirt. You over-exaggerate." I rolled my eyes once again and walked away, going over to the closet.

"What are you doing?" Annoyance in his tone.

"Getting a jacket. It's winter you know." I realize I'm being cocky, but he has no right trying to control me like this.

"I don't understand why. You're not going." He reminds me. I let out a sigh and grab a black jacket. I slipped it on and he stood up.

"I'll be back in two hours." I said walking towards the bedroom door. Usually I would kiss him goodbye, but he has me pissed off. I'm just not going to argue with him.

"No you're not." He began walking towards me. He wore a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and his brown boots. He won't control me. I have to meet Mike at Starbucks, so it looks like I'll be running my way there. I took the advantage of the bedroom door being opened and sprinted out, down the hall, and through the living room. I opened the front door and ran out, slamming it shut behind me.

"God damnit Kate." Harry growled. I sprinted out of the building, the air was cold, my breathing could be seen in a cloudy frost. The sky was black, a small part of the moon showing in the sky. It was silent, the street lights giving light for me to see around. I sprinted through the parking lot, Harry's heavy footsteps behind mine.

"Kate stop!" He yelled. I picked up speed and began running down the sidewalk on the main road. The road itself was empty, as it was around 9 at night and the neighborhood has never been busy. My feet quickly and heavily clapped against the concrete, but I became out of breath and loosing energy.

"Shit!" I yelled as I felt myself being tackled to the hard concrete. Luckily I was wearing a jacket and jeans or I would have gotten all scraped up. I tried my best to get up, but Harry had to much strength in him now. All I could see was the grey concrete below me. I was on my stomach due to Harry tackling me from behind.