Chapter 32

Harry's POV:

I woke up to the sweet scent of Kate's hair brushing against my nose. I wiped the hair away as it tickled, and unwrapped my arms from her body. I sat up in bed and shifted my body over to have my feet on the floor. I peaked over at Kate to see her asleep. God I missed seeing her. It's gonna be really bad once I go onto tour. The only reason that I'm not on tour now, is because Simon wanted us to start our tour in mid-August rather than February. Something with management screwed up, so that's why. I know, it's confusing. I just don't know what Kate's gonna do once I'm gone on tour. Where's she gonna stay? She can stay in the flat, but how will she live off of this? Not having a job, nor anyone else to turn to if something bad happens. Now I have to start thinking about that. I will later though, it's nothing to be worried about right now.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my pants I tossed across the floor last night, when I was eager to lay down. I picked up my phone out of the pocket and checked the date.

"April 19"

Kate's birthday was nearing, I never forgot it when she told me. May 4 will be the day my perfection will be 19. I have to start planning the party now. Her birthday is 15 days away now, plenty of time to plan, right? I'm planning on inviting all the lads, Simon, Dani, Eleanor, Perrie, Lis- wait, not Lisa. I still haven't found out what they got into a fight about, but I was gonna find out. And another thing about last night, how could any man treat a women like that? Tying her up and putting duct tape on her? What would he have done to her? Thank god I showed up in time. If I would have showed up a minute later, she could be gone and maybe even dead, tortured, beaten, abused, Harry stop thinking about it! Just calm down. She's safe with me now, and that's all that matters. I'll plan later on though also, just cause there's no point now.

I peaked down at my phone and checked the time. 9:37 a.m. Wow, I keep on waking up early. I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room. I sit down in the dark living room and began softly humming Same Mistakes. I let some of the words leave my mouth like "stronger than we were before yeah ," I sang softly, in a raspy way considering I had my morning voice. I leaned back on the comfy couch and continued humming. I wasn't just humming though, I was thinking. Thinking about what Lisa could have possibly done. Thinking of what I did last night. I thought back to when the officers told me I can't have anymore violence or I will be arrested; well I had violence. Shit. They can't find out that was me or I will probably go to jail. I couldn't hold myself back though. He hurt my girl, and I will do anything to keep her safe and protected. I just.. Can't leave her. Not now, and not ever. I found myself fully singing Same Mistakes from the beginning and patting to the beat of the music.

"Circles, we're going in circles" I sang standing up and walking into the kitchen. I continued to sing while pulling out simple cereal and milk. Classy right? I was to lazy to make anything, so this is what it is; cereal. I pulled out a variety of boxes of the cereal, setting it onto the kitchen table. Trix, Rice Crispies, Fruit Loops, and Cocoa Puffs. Still singing the song, I pulled out spoons and bowls.

"So we play, play, play all the same old games. And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change ... " I still continued and setting everything up. "But we're making all the Same Mistakes."

"Whatcha singing Mr.Styles?" I heard a sweet voice ask from behind me. I stopped singing and turned around to see Kate all smiling and cheery. I walked over to her and gave her a hug, lifting her off her feet and spinning her around. I really never hugged her like I've wanted to in the past few days. We yelled of happiness and laughing as I spun us around. I embraced her hug, even though I was probably the one squeezing her to tight. I set her to her feet and looked down smiling at her. She smiled back. That smile.. That beautiful smile finally showed big.