Chapter 39

Harry's POV:

It's been 4 days since I've told Kate and everyone that I would only have a few days before I leave for the 6 month tour. Kate hasn't been herself lately at all. She seems more depressed and she's not really even talking to me honestly. What's going on?

I walked out into the living room to see Kate sitting up with her knees to her face, and she was watching TV. I sat next to her, and wrapped my arm around her. She nudged it off and scooted slightly away from me.

"Kate, what's wrong?" I asked. This was not like Kate at all. And now I'm worried.

She sighed and moved her knees back down to sit normally.

"Don't act like you don't know." She grumbled. Wait, what? What do I know?

"Know what?" I asked, my voice cracking. What did I do wrong?

"So first you'll cheat, and act as if nothing ever happened!?" She yelled and stood up. She stood up right infront of me.

What was she talking about? I would never cheat on her. Where did she hear this from!?

"Babe, what ar--" I began to say, but she cut me off.

"Don't call me 'babe'. And I saw the picture!" She said looking at me with her arms crossed.

"What picture?" I demanded to know. There's no picture. I swear, I didn't cheat on her.

She pulled her phone out from her jeans pocket, and unlocked it. She handed it to me. I couldn't even believe this. It was a picture of me and a girl walking. Well I've never even seen this girl before in my life. She had long black hair that was curled, she was pail, and I can't tell eye color cause of how the picture is. But she's wearing a tight, short, black dress with black heels. It had us as if we were holding hands. It's photoshopped. I've never seen this girl before nor would I cheat on Kate.

"It's not real Kate." I said standing up. I'm pissed off now. Not at Kate, but at the fact that someone would actually do this to me.

"WHAT DO YOU CALL IT THEN!?" She screamed. I watched as tears formed around the rims of her eyes.

I let you out a yell before I threw her phone, having it crash against the wall and shatter.

She screamed loudly and then began running for the door. I quickly grabbed her from the back, squeezing her into a bear hug. She couldn't move her arms, and could only kick her legs forward.

"Stop!" She squealed.

I picked her up, still having her in the hug. She began screaming and kicking her legs. I threw her onto the couch and climbed on top of her. I pinned her wrists in each of my hands, and put them above her head.

She was crying. As hard as it is to say, I can't be mad at her. It's photoshopped, but she couldn't tell.

"Let me go Harry!" She yelled, ending with a spit in my face. The last time she spit in my face was the same night I brought her back to my flat for the first time. I remember that to.

"Stop! Listen to me!!" I yelled. She stopped squirming and yelling, just looking at me. I used one of my hands quickly to wipe the spit off of my cheek, and placed it back to be pinning her wrists. I still had her pinned down cause I knew she'd run. "It's not real."

"Harry, stop lying! I know you cheated. I saw the proof!" She yelled between hard sobs and pouts.

"It's photoshop!" I blurted out. Her face became shocked, like she completely forgot that photoshopping is real.

I let go of her wrists and just laid myself on top of her. I wrapped my arms around her back as we just cried together.

"I promise you.. It's photoshopped." I whispered in her ear and continued to cry with her. The thought of her leaving me hurts. The thought of people not being able to respect us and they go out and make these photoshops to have us break up is sickening. Who would want to hurt us that bad? Like, I know there's plenty of photoshops, but why do they have to make one of me where it looks like I'm cheating on Kate?