Chapter 50

Kate's POV:

"Or as I should say," he paused and I just stared at my gift, our gift. "Welcome home." A smile brightened on my face and I looked up at him, his smile doing the same.

I jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. Harry and I are finally going to live together in a house, our house.

The house was all tan with a few large windows in the front. It was huge, white frames around the windows. The yard was also huge, mostly covered by an inch or so of snow, and there was a sidewalk that led up to the front door. Harry and I stood in the large driveway, admiring the house.

"Well, lets go." Harry said, and with that, my feet quickly carried me to the front door. When I got to the white door, I tried turning the knob but it was locked.

"Come on Harry!" I cheered. He smiled and shook his head a of course, he decided to walk. When he finally got to the door, he placed the key in the door knob, turning it to have the door open.

"Oh my god." I said looking straight up. This place had to have at least 3 different floors on it. As soon as he shut the front door, I looked at what I could already see just by coming in. The walls were a all white color with fancy design at the top close to the ceiling. The dark brown hair wood floor was so shiny that my reflection could be seen in it. I guess this was just where you could take your shoes off at, considering it's a small room and then there's a doorway that leads out to somewhere else.

I grabbed Harry's hand and we walked through the doorway, the first thing I see when we walk through is the living room. A minty green color painted on the wall perfectly with pure white carpet below our feet. The tan-ish couch was on one side of the living room, and a smaller version of that couch on the other. On the far wall was a large flat screen TV that was hanging from the wall. The ceiling was all white, just like the carpet, and a white table was next to each couch with a minty green lamp shade to match the walls.

"Oh my gosh Harry!" I gripped his hand tighter and smiled.

"Don't say anything yet, just come on." He smiled at me and walked us through the living room, turning a corner and leading us into the large fancy kitchen.

White tiles laid upon the floor, dark red paint covering the walls. In the kitchen had a window slide door which led to a back porch and a back yard. The fridge and stove were a jet black, the counter tops white, the sink and fossit silver, and the cabinets a creamy wooden brown color. There was also a black dishwasher right below the sink.

I let go of Harry's hand and walked over to the cabinets, opening some up and seeing that there was already food and dishes in there. I stared at everything in the kitchen, looking at all that there was. I squealed as I felt Harry's strong arms wrap around my stomach and pull me to him, lifting me off my feet and darting out of the kitchen. We both laughed as he did so, and he carried me through a hallway and set me down to my feet at the end of it. I was now standing in front of a stair case which was covered by white carpet. We began walking up the steps, which there had to be at least 20 of them. When we got to the top, I looked around. The space was huge. On the left was what looked to be a bathroom, and then on the right was a bedroom. I walked to the bedroom doorframe but didnt look inside. I looked at the other things in the large space besides the bedroom and bathroom. There were 2 others doors on the far back wall, both white to match the walls. It looked to be two other bedrooms, which I guess were meant for guests.

"We still have to be to my mums." Harry reminded me. I turned to look at him and I smiled.

"So," I looked up at him, biting my bottom lip. "This is our new home?" I asked. His smile got bigger, his dimples popping out of his cheeks.

"Yes." He said grabbing me by the waist. Although I had jeans on, I knew his fingers were digging into my hips. "All ours."

"When do we officially move in?" I asked him, my hands sliding up his arms till they finally rested on his shoulders. He titled his head and scrunched his eye brows together. "Harry, we still have to get our clothes and everything from the flat." He grinned and brought his face in front of mine.

"We can move as soon as you want." His raspy voice answered. I felt goosebumps trace my arms under the jacket I was wearing. His face right in front of mine, his emerald green eyes burning into me. I went to lean in and kiss him, but he pulled back.

His hands unzipped my jacket, and I let it fall to the ground. I was now left in a dark blue sweater. I stood on my tip toes and went to kiss him again, but he pulled away.

"Am I doing something wrong?" I thought out loud. He chuckled deeply, before placing his hands on my waist, lifting me up so my legs could hook around his waist.

"Of course not." He growled in my ear. He walked us into the bedroom, placing me down on the large, soft bed. He climbed in between my legs and leaned his head down, his lips meeting my neck. Many kisses were planted, goosebumps going everywhere on my body.

"Harry.." I breathed as he began sucking. My fingers ran through his curls, tugging on them harshly. It's when he began kissing and biting at my jawline when I let a accident moan escape my mouth. I hadn't even looked around the room yet, all I saw was darkness due to my eyes being sealed shut.

"My bad girl wants me, huh?" He chuckled and looked down at me. My breathing was uneasy. Jesus Christ calm down Kate, he was just doing his usual. "Answer me," he ordered, his lips pressing into my cheek. His hand slid down at rubbed at the top of my thigh, a whimper escaping my mouth. "or I'll force it out of you."

"Yes." I moaned. I just need to kiss him, to have his lips on mine. He's teasing me, trying to get me ready. I locked my fingers around some of his curls in the back of his head, pulling him so his lips were on mine. Our lips moved together in sync, his tongue occasionally skimming across my bottom lip. I frowned as I felt him part from the kiss.

"That's going to have to wait then," he smirked and climbed off of me. I frowned and stood up, running my hand up my arm. God damnit Styles, he gets me ready for nothing. "New years." He bit his lower lip. Butterflies hit my stomach as I looked at him. Why am I nervous?

"What about it?" I didn't realize how high my voice was until I spoke. I cleared my throat and walked closer to him.

"We're going to a party." He smiled. So he lets me go to a party where there's a billion guys there probably, but I can't even go out with my best friend.

"Oh." I breathed. Im not even going to say anything about it. Today's Christmas, a good day.

"Lets go back and get ready for my mums." Harry suggested. How does he go from turning me on to wanting to go to his mums?

I'll never understand him.

A/N:

Really short update, I know. And I'm sorry. But ive been busy lately and ugh. I WILL update tomorrow, I swear. This was to short to not update again. I just kinda wanted to get this chapter out of the way cause its boring and shit.

Anywhore, remember, this will be going up to between 55 or 60 chapters.. So don't say "OMG is it over!?!?" until I say in a long ass A/N that it is.

Pwease comment and keep voting. I'm not getting lots of votes for all the chapters I have :c

*sigh*

Anyways, I love all of you <3